ECQF/MDSF: (M2) New York Islanders vs (M3) Pittsburgh Penguins | NYI leads 2-0

Who do you think will win the series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Isles will be ready to go tomorrow, Trotz has had them ready all season. They won't be buoyed by the insane Isles crowd like on LI, but they play the same style on the road and the gameplan is the same. If the Isles score first and clamp it down, the Pens will have their hands full.

And it’s not like the PIT crowd is amazing. Not exactly Calgary or Nashville.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
*on Long Island

I just called my big bro who works at the CIA. He confirmed to me that your posting history is full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Your frequent my Little Pony searches are cute btw, never let anyone tell you any different.

nyscene

Jul 26, 2006
PANIC!
I just called my big bro who works at the CIA. He confirmed to me that your posting history is full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Your frequent my Little Pony searches are cute btw, never let anyone tell you any different.
L85IbAt.png

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
So they schedule game 3 at noon to avoid conflict with the Masters. Now the Masters pushed up their start to avoid storms. We can't win.

Evidently its at noon because NBC had the figure skating championships at 3

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

At the CIA or in the CIA? If he’s works in the CIA that’s insane.

Or does he work on the CIA?

TeeTee

Apr 20, 2016
Watching the Caps/Canes game today. It was incredible how much open ice there was for skating. Such a different look then Isles/Pens.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This is enjoyable. Islanders are playing great, exciting hockey. Pens look slow and washed up.
Their decline is definitely on. Look at past teams that were good then bad. SC winner, then next year win 1 series, then out in first round this year. Next year - no playoffs. Very typical decline.

Man are you just asking to get burned.

ct-truman-defeats-dewey-1948-flashback-perspec-1113-md-20161111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad