GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
He’s a former Bruin.

He thought maybe the refs would make a call, but he forgot he’s a leaf now and even at home they help the bruins

I mean, Marchand literally drew a penalty for less than the trip last game.

And it was the 2nd infraction of the same shift by Marchand.

But the problem isn't the missed trip on Bertuzzi, the problem is that apparently what McAvoy did to Matthews is fair game - sometimes.

Reactions: Summer Rose

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Think we need a fight to open the 3rd to settle all this petty shit and get back to playing hockey

Reaves vs which two guys to make it even?

I'm surprised one of their tough guys hasn't challenged Benoit over his multiple hits on Pasta... I'd think Fredric or Maroon would be even with him.

Maroon would just hug him really hard though, no punches.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Suplexing :laugh:

I guess the Bruins were just taking notes from Bennett's vicious choke slam last year.

giphy.gif

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
The "refs bad" thing people keep yelling here are overdramatic. Both teams are getting away with a lot. Domi hitting Swayman, Marchand giving an elbow to the side of Bertuzzi's head, etc etc.

the funny part is bruins always get away this shit against the leafs but then called for the same shit against other teams

it always baffled me :laugh:

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Reaves vs which two guys to make it even?

I'm surprised one of their tough guys haven't challenged Benoit over his multiple hits on Pasta... I'd think Fredric or Maroon would be even with him.
I don’t really care who fights, tbh it doesn’t really matter. Just get it over with and play some ffing hockey and screw the drama bs

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
We are not evenly matched. Leafs are missing 2 top 6 forwards, one of which is a 98 point scorer and our best playoff performer. :laugh:

Bruins = Leafs without Nylander/McMann
lol.
You went 0-4 in regular season. The series is 1-1. The game is 1-1. But of course you are much much better. And You guys wonder why the rest of nhl fandom finds you so cringe 😂

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

That was a garbage time penalty, no potential impact on the game at that point

...oh wait

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I don’t really care who fights, tbh it doesn’t really matter. Just get it over with and play some ffing hockey and screw the drama bs

Marchand vs Bertuzzi would be nice to settle that, but Marchand doesn't fight, he just immediately trips people because he is too scared.

Mind you, I would be too if I had that nose on me

Sliptip

Sep 8, 2022
Both teams are playing so f***ing bad its unreal. Definitely underwhelming so far from a hockey quality perspective. Marner has been cosmically disappointing, but I also can't believe the Bruins were so good in the regular season with Zacha as a 1C. You can just watch one shift and immediately see that he can walk in those shoes. Obviously the winner could readjust for the next series, but both Florida teams would have cooked these teams based on the playoff performances so far.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
lol.
You went 0-4 in regular season. The series is 1-1. The game is 1-1. But of course you are much much better. And You guys wonder why the rest of nhl fandom finds you so cringe 😂
lol at talking about regular season in the middle of a playoff series. its clear we are missing nylander, yet as of right now, we're even

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan

But the problem isn't the missed trip on Bertuzzi, the problem is that apparently what McAvoy did to Matthews is fair game - sometimes.

It’s fair game when it’s against the Leafs

The NHL and the refs shows us this every year.

Bennet last year pretty much gave Knies a DDT and nothing was called.

Should have been suspended 6+ games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad