GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
On a chilly late-April morning, an enthralling atmosphere pervades the Greater Toronto Area, characterized by a stringent feeling of anticipation.

The opportunity for redemption presents itself. Will it be seized?

At five-on-five, the series is tied in scoring (3-3), yet Toronto holds a noticeable edge in scoring chances (58-27) and high-danger chances (25-13), per NaturalStatTrick.com.

“We’re not fast enough. We’re slow in transition,” Montgomery said. “Toronto didn’t give us many odd-man rushes.

“Our goaltenders have been up to the task. Just offensively, it’s just not there.”

Source: Maple Leafs back home for Game 3 vs. Boston

1713973344959.png

"As I walk I reflect, my now imposing frame casting an ominous shadow on ground I used to tread fearfully in my youth. The only thing I fear now... is that there is nothing left to fear."

-Personal quote

1713968214064.png

1713968668051.png

Reactions: Summer Rose

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
On a chilly late-April morning, an enthralling atmosphere pervades the Greater Toronto Area, characterized by a stringent feeling of anticipation.

The opportunity for redemption presents itself. Will it be seized?

At five-on-five, the series is tied in scoring (3-3), yet Toronto holds a noticeable edge in scoring chances (58-27) and high-danger chances (25-13), per NaturalStatTrick.com.

“We’re not fast enough. We’re slow in transition,” Montgomery said. “Toronto didn’t give us many odd-man rushes.

“Our goaltenders have been up to the task. Just offensively, it’s just not there.”

Source: Maple Leafs back home for Game 3 vs. Boston

View attachment 858856

"As I walk I reflect, my now imposing frame casting an ominous shadow on ground I used to tread fearfully in my youth. The only thing I fear now... is that there is nothing left to fear."

-Personal quote

View attachment 858854

View attachment 858855
Ron MacLean? Is that you?

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Leafs 1st line is giving the bruins all they can handle

The Bruins have zero answer for Reaves and the 4th line. Haven’t seen dominant forechecking like this from a leafs team since 2003

How thin are the leafs going to be able to make this bruins team look with a 3rd line driven by Nylander? Hope we get to see

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Leafs 1st line is giving the bruins all they can handle

The Bruins have zero answer for Reaves and the 4th line. Haven’t seen dominant forechecking like this from a leafs team since 2003

How thin are the leafs going to be able to make this bruins team look with a 3rd line driven by Nylander? Hope we get to see

That is something not many people talk about. Going into the series the opinion was generally Reaves wasn't even an NHLer and a liability. Through 2 games he has dominated the Bruins depth players. Not sure if that says more about the Bruins bottom 6 or Reaves.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That is something not many people talk about. Going into the series the opinion was generally Reaves wasn't even an NHLer and a liability. Through 2 games he has dominated the Bruins depth players. Not sure if that says more about the Bruins bottom 6 or Reaves.
Reaves has actually been pretty solid. I swear Matt Grzelcyk hears his footsteps in his sleep at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad