GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Boston is bloody horrible. They need a huge helping hand from the refs to even have a shot in this series.
You complaining that the actual infractions are 4-1 in
Leafs fans whining about the refs in this game is embarrassing.
Yep. Excluding the delay of game the penalties are 4-1 in the Leafs favour.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
I wonder what Bertuzzi and domi’s IQ is combined. Has to be less than 100 two meatheads who can’t manage their emotions. Not even a bs fan but Marchand is living rent free and he hasn’t even done his rat bullshit yet. Ignore the guy he’s cooked

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
they gave the leafs a free pass on domi's idiocy, you know that was ringing loudly in keefe's head when he wanted to complain about the bertuzzi flop like it should've been a call

This. I was waiting for an incident or moment by Bertuzzi, Marchand, Domi or Maroon to ignite something in these sleepy Bruins. Didn't know which guy was going to do it or how, but as a Bruins fan the Bruins needed something.

And not Elliote is talking about it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I love watching this series so far but quite honestly, I don't think any of these teams have what it takes to go all the way. Leafs have questionable goalie, suspect defense and make way too many mental errors. Bruins offense is subpar and I think they would get exposed against the other top east teams. Still enjoyable and it would be a treat to watch if if goes to 7 and OT.
Oh I’m with you 100%. These teams are evenly matched but aside from Washington and islanders might be the worst teams in the playoffs. Neither is getting out of round 2.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Oh I’m with you 100%. These teams are evenly matched but aside from Washington and islanders might be the worst teams in the playoffs. Neither is getting out of round 2.
We are not evenly matched. Leafs are missing 2 top 6 forwards, one of which is a 98 point scorer and our best playoff performer. :laugh:

Bruins = Leafs without Nylander/McMann

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I love watching this series so far but quite honestly, I don't think any of these teams have what it takes to go all the way. Leafs have questionable goalie, suspect defense and make way too many mental errors. Bruins offense is subpar and I think they would get exposed against the other top east teams. Still enjoyable and it would be a treat to watch if if goes to 7 and OT.

After watching the Panthers Bolts last night I don’t think either of these teams are even close to the intensity I saw.

• Haha
Reactions: Summer Rose and BTP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad