GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
You don't think the McAvoy hold behind the net was a penalty? Because if not you have about as much going on in your head as the universe pre big bang.

For every example you provide there are one or three the other way. Heinen was held in the corner in the first period, if you are limiting to strictly holding.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
This is a weird game to watch. There are penalties all over the place and they are letting them play. Then they randomly decide to call a penalty. What even is a penalty in this game ? Who knows .

The refs are just making it up as they go

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Refs dictating the game as usual. They’re horrible for both teams but they can’t help their need to be the stars. This is what happens when refs have zero accountability.

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
I love watching this series so far but quite honestly, I don't think any of these teams have what it takes to go all the way. Leafs have questionable goalie, suspect defense and make way too many mental errors. Bruins offense is subpar and I think they would get exposed against the other top east teams. Still enjoyable and it would be a treat to watch if if goes to 7 and OT.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So this is just a thread of people whining about officiating. Cool. That's very fun. Awesome.

IMG_5605.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad