GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
If his season is anything to go by, he is more likely to score than not
IMG_4749.png

With this hairline, I bet he strikes out a lot too.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
In a game 1? Yeah, you can tell both fan bases have been there before. You can even confirm it by looking outside the board. Sure, there were some silly post, but no one actually thought the series was over. Besides, as per usual, most of the nonsense posts were not by Leafs or Bruins fans same as after game 2.
Pretty much every Leafs and Bruins fan said 6 or 7 games. It's holding true to form so far. I'll be disappointed if we don't get 7 nights of entertainment out of this one. Whoever wins gets both bragging rights and the right to have their faces caved in by the Panthers in the next round

Reactions: Summer Rose

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Pretty much every Leafs and Bruins fan said 6 or 7 games. It's holding true to form so far. I'll be disappointed if we don't get 7 nights of entertainment out of this one. Whoever wins gets both bragging rights and the right to have their faces caved in by the Panthers in the next round
Perhaps, but I am not just handing Florida a victory against Tampa or any other team.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Perhaps, but I am not just handing Florida a victory against Tampa or any other team.
No one is, I just don't see anyone beating them this year again if Bob goes into God mode again, which it looks like he might. If Tkachuk gets going on top of that, look out

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Be interesting to see if Bruins can bounce back. They certainly looked out of it last game, and I don't even think they were as dominant in Game 1 as the scoreline suggested.

I'll predict Leafs win 3-1

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Be interesting to see if Bruins can bounce back. They certainly looked out of it last game, and I don't even think they were as dominant in Game 1 as the scoreline suggested.

I'll predict Leafs win 3-1
We all knew the Leafs would respond. Question is do they keep it going or do the Bruins respond and go back to game 1 form

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Whoever wins gets both bragging rights and the right to have their faces caved in by the Panthers in the next round
Depending on how Sam Bennet is, could be true.

Panthers/Lightning has been the best series so far, followed by this one, although that may be more out of nostalgia.

We all knew the Leafs would respond. Question is do they keep it going or do the Bruins respond and go back to game 1 form
I didn't.

I've seen this Leafs team crumble so much against inferior teams, that I wasn't expecting anything from them against this Bruins squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad