Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I'd like to solve the puzzle

puzzle-thumb.php

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Nothing in that tweet is about the refs. He’s calling out the Boston Olympic diving squad.
I love how helping along one slash equates to a whole ass team doing it constantly. Get a hold of yourself.

Especially when it’s been the same shit on the other end of the ice.

You probably couldn't, Randy Marsh!
The category is…people that annoy you

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
You're not spending more time in Toronto unless you want to. The Leafs clearly had to fly into Boston at least the day before the series started. If we're only counting the game days, Montgomery should have just flew the Bruins in today so they could have spent less time in Toronto if he's so afraid.

Not sure what difference that makes unless Nylander is out with food poisoning and Montgomery was hoping for more time for other players to be affected.
You aren't allowed to travel on game days, have to be in town at some point the day before.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
You aren't allowed to travel on game days, have to be in town at some point the day before.

So what's Montgomery crying about?

There's a 2 day break between Game 4 and 5 also. Is he sad the Leafs might stay back a day in Toronto? The food poisoning isn't going to work? :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
So what's Montgomery crying about?

There's a 2 day break between Game 4 and 5 also. Is he sad the Leafs might stay back a day in Toronto? The food poisoning isn't going to work? :laugh:
I think it’s just that Boston has to stay on the road an extra day, despite having home ice. I wouldn’t consider it a big deal. Just something for a coach to complain about, as all coaches do

Reactions: Summer Rose

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
I literally LOL'd at "Personal quote" in the OP. I assumed it was going to be Alexander the Great or Tzu Sun or something. Hahaha.

Also:

"Jim Montgomery is not a fan of the scheduling in the #bruins/#leafs series: "I would have rather been here Thursday/Saturday, if I'm being honest. I think we're spending more time in Toronto than Toronto's spending in Boston and we're the home team."

Not anymore Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad