ECQF GM1: Lightning @ Maple Leafs | 7:30 PM ET | ESPN2/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
For anyone who hates the leafs as much as I do this was the perfect game 1 outcome. You gotta let them build themselves up before the inevitable collapse. A 4-0 Tampa sweep would have been hilarious but it would have lacked the pure soulfullness of a complete game-by-game breakdown like we've seen and enjoyed before.

I can't wait for Wendsday
yikes, big time cringe.

Leafs dominant tonight. Tampa looked horribad. let's see how they do Wednesday

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I truly think that had a big effect on the energy that this Leafs' team brought. Team matched the energy of the building.
LMAO @ you posting in the Leafs thread that the Leafs were soft and can't play playoff style hockey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Leafs looked hungry tonight. They were clearly the better and more dangerous team all night long. Will be interesting to see how long they can keep that up. Tampa will come back strong.
Leafs looked much more engaged…. Tampa looked like a lottery team.

Not sure if leafs were hyped from the fans or what…. But they made Tampa look silly

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022
For anyone who hates the leafs as much as I do this was the perfect game 1 outcome. You gotta let them build themselves up before the inevitable collapse. A 4-0 Tampa sweep would have been hilarious but it would have lacked the pure soulfullness of a complete game-by-game breakdown like we've seen and enjoyed before.

I can't wait for Wendsday
This post is nothing short of pathetic….I kinda feel sorry for you….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad