ECQF GM1: Lightning @ Maple Leafs | 7:30 PM ET | ESPN2/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
For anyone who hates the leafs as much as I do this was the perfect game 1 outcome. You gotta let them build themselves up before the inevitable collapse. A 4-0 Tampa sweep would have been hilarious but it would have lacked the pure soulfullness of a complete game-by-game breakdown like we've seen and enjoyed before.

I can't wait for Wendsday

CapsFrontOffice

Jul 8, 2014
Toronto got the taste for blood tonight! They m-u-r-d-e-r-e-d the Bolts on national Tv! It may be time to break that curse Toronto!!!

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
For anyone who hates the leafs as much as I do this was the perfect game 1 outcome. You gotta let them build themselves up before the inevitable collapse. A 4-0 Tampa sweep would have been hilarious but it would have lacked the pure soulfullness of a complete game-by-game breakdown like we've seen and enjoyed before.

So much copium.

Reactions: Mickey Marner

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
First time Tampa have been shutout in their two cup runs. First time losing by more than 3 goals.
Doesn't matter though, Leafs have to win the next game and keep gong.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
It will be a long series. Both teams are great.

It may also be the best series of the first round.

Reactions: zoA

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

As a Senators fan, I guess this is all you have? Pretty sad.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

For someone who hates the Leafs as much as you,

You need some better material than saying "I wanted them to win" :laugh: when they win

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
As fun a win as can be. But it only gets harder from here. Tampa don't fold. Leafs gotta come even harder next time.
Yup. Tampa is going to lay it on heavy next game and the Leafs need to show they can handle it. One win is great, but the series is so far from over. Shouldn’t get into the antics that Tampa participates in.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Leafs looked hungry tonight. They were clearly the better and more dangerous team all night long. Will be interesting to see how long they can keep that up. Tampa will come back strong.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad