Post-Game Talk: ECQF GM1: Capitals @ Panthers | 7:30 PM ET | ESPN2/SN360/BALLYS (DARK MODE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Feels good that we have so much depth in the team. Let's see who it will be tonight to get them going. Expecting strong focused showing that will lead to W unless we are really unlucky.

Just realized, now with Ekblad back this team playing tonight in front of full arena is the best Panthers team ever to play the game

• Love
Reactions: Vilam

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Haven’t been really excited about the playoffs until today. Haven’t been to a game since Luongo’s number got retired. Today it hit me can’t wait to go to the game tonight these f***ers better come out ready to play.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I already feel sick to my stomach.

I can't take another year of disappointement, I just can't.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Coyotes fan, buying my ticket for the bandwagon. Is there assigned seating? Or is it one of those Southwest Airlines free-for-alls?
You want to get a seat with a good seat belt. This wagon hasn't really been taken out of the barn and greased up in 25 or so years.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks everyone for the streaming links. Just like old times, when the Panthers do make the playoffs, they aren't covered here in Canada. Their first two games are on a channel I don't have for some reason on my sports package. I might watch the game, but I think I'm going to listen to it on the radio, like old times. Nothing finer than Dougie P and Billy calling a big win!

Reactions: ck26 and MaWa

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1651598306170.png

1651598325450.png

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Pumped for today, not nervous at all, a bunch of outsiders are not giving up a chance because of "experience" etc etc etc and I feel like a lot of them will have to wrap that up and shove it up their hoop in a few weeks. Its not like we are walking in there with the 2002 Panthers, this team is legit and after last year a bunch of these guys have something to prove. One game at a time, don't take anyone for granted, the east is wild.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Start strong. Knock someone over. Last night was a great example of teams that either started slow or fast and set the tone.

Also special f***ing teams. Score power play goals. Deny on the penalty kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad