Post-Game Talk: ECQF GM1: Capitals @ Panthers | 7:30 PM ET | ESPN2/SN360/BALLYS (DARK MODE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
this series isn’t over. Far from it. they’re too good to just go through the motions and Bruno will hopefully recognize that. make adjustments for tomorrow and come out to play.

they’ve been testing out all kinds of line combos for the last few weeks and resting guys periodically. there’s no need to keep putting guys out every shift if they’re struggling. it’s playoffs. they can sit for a few shifts and get their heads back in the game.

this isn’t just pointed at Weegar, either. There’s no room for passengers. idc if you’re paid 700k or 10 mil. it’s playoffs. either play hard or step aside.

okay hopefully that’s enough steam to blow off until tomorrow 😂

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
There's enough Stanley Cups and Finals appearances in the room to stand up and reiterate that it was just one game.
There's an old saying that says a series doesn't start until game 2.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I don’t think that’s accurate. The PP went on a tear prior to the trade deadline. After the 5 forward PP got implemented they regressed a little. If i recall Goldie’s comments, we had the best PP from the beginning of the year till March
You may be right. From what I recall though, Goldie was constantly bragging about our powerplay around the time the 5 forward unit started, and a few weeks afterwards thought I heard him saying we were 1st in the league during the stretch.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
That's funny because in the last 15 pages not many agreed. I sometimes question what some people watch. Or why a large part of our fanbase is only ever active when trying to pile on a mistake or miscue.

If you are calling it like it is, it is never 100% roses or 100% doom and gloom.

We have some fans that enjoy the losing only.

Never too high, never too low…

I‘m sorry if I sounded like a loser myself…

I liked our game. I can’t watch NHL officiating in the playoffs…

Since the Bruins won Game 7 against the Lightning the year they won it all… I’ve known/suspected that Bettman paid his minions to kind of influence the results he wants.

I can’t believe the referees officiating in our playoffs games, don’t get a memo against us… I mean, it’s okay to be a bad referee or make mistakes… But when they ALWAYS end up against the same person. That’s called targeting or bullying.

Every team that lost game 1 and that I expect to win their round bounced back in game 2 with great fashion (except for the Bruins, but my hatred against the Canes is bigger than my objectivity, so I should probably have picked the Canes to win at first), and tied their series.

Let’s see what the best team in the league and best Panthers team in history is made of !!!

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad