ECQF Game 7: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Which team wins and goes on to face the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Eastern Conference semi-finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
This should be a fantastic game hopefully it goes to triple OT but that would be cruel to the stress of both sides. Also hoping the refs just swallow their whistles and let em play. Good Luck to both sides this series hasn't disappointed.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Being a Habs fan, it is hard to admit that i am supporting the LEAFS in these playoffs!
Your team is amazing and will be fun to watch for many years.

This series has been really great to enjoy and i hope this game will be exactly the same.

Whoever wins this one, congrats to both team this was a hell of a series

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
This will go to double OT, losing team will fail to score on a full 2 minute 5 on 3 in the first overtime.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Hoping for the Leafs to win just for the continued drama on HF tbh. I would feel very differently if my team were in the playoffs though.

Reactions: NiftyMits

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
If Boston advances, the start time of Game 1 of the Second Round series between the Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning would be set for 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 28, in Tampa.

If Toronto advances, the start time of Game 1 of the Second Round series between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Tampa Bay Lightning would be set for 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 28, in Tampa.

Why this difference? Because the Leafs will have the extra hours of travelling back from Boston to Toronto?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
If Boston advances, the start time of Game 1 of the Second Round series between the Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning would be set for 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 28, in Tampa.

If Toronto advances, the start time of Game 1 of the Second Round series between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Tampa Bay Lightning would be set for 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 28, in Tampa.

Why this difference? Because the Leafs will have the extra hours of travelling back from Boston to Toronto?

Because Toronto rarely ever plays afternoon games. Hockey Night in Canada is Saturday...

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Yeah but you are in our house as well as Boston so it shouldn't be dependent upon if it is the Leafs or Bruins.

It's not about if it's your house or not, it's about who you're playing sometimes. I think playing any Canadian team on a Saturday (in the playoffs anyway) means you'll play in the evening.

It's about ratings, broadcasters and sponsors.

Also, are you saying you prefer an afternoon game as opposed to evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce