Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 7 - Toronto ADIEU - Bring on Columbus - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-3

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
So was there a Bruins game tonight? Looking forward to watching.

:sarcasm:

*Runs around the forum high fiving everyone and yelling BYE TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!*

chocolate-chip-cookie-cake-garnishandglaze.com-2.jpg

xUOwGebPearJp3Qh6o.gif

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Looks like that deadline move was perfect . four strong lines
DS did well. Liked the moves when they happened. Like them even more now. Pretty sure the Bs would be headed to the golf course if DS didn't strengthen the team with those moves.

Reactions: hrdpuk

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Random thoughts:

1. Ridiculous that the B’s didn’t get one PP, while Toronto got gifted the one on Carlo. The refs clearly officiated by the score early, as there were several penalties committed by Toronto after the B’s got the lead.

2. When we were posting about the possibility of Tavares coming here last summer, I said the number one reason he should is that he’s way better off playing with Bergy and Marchand than against them. If he listened, he’d still be playing.

3. Tuukka!

4. Wonder what will be the biggest factor early vs. Columbus...the Jacket’s rust or the Bruins momentum

5. Reminder....no team has played 16 perfect games en route to the cup.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Not sure I can complain about anyone’s game. Other than maybe Pasta(he was fighting the puck all series)

This isn’t how win playoff series. Both coaches seemed to want the top lines to cancel each other out(which they did). Carlo was amazing. Our depth beat there’s depth today. Rask made the big saves when they needed them

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Leafs are the best champs to never win a playoff series

honestly I do like andi the host of leafs lunch... shes easy on the eyes and usually her comments make me chuckle

but she was SO WORRIED WHO BETTMAN WOULD HAND THE CUP TO SINCE THEY HAD NO CAPTAIN THIS YEAR... I was concerned for her a lot having this on her mind all year. so... sleep well tonight girl, you wont need to worry about that this year {and honestly not next year either}

Reactions: Jdavidev

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
The Bs are to Toronto what Toronto used to be to Ottawa in the early 2000s. Young, very talented teams repeatedly eliminated by the more experienced and tougher rival.

Great comparison. I just hope the Bruins don't experience the drought the Leafs did shortly after those series.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Tooka couple Swedes and a Fin to beat the laughs and the Dane. Im fine with that ^^
Boston might be the only team that had hometown advantage that advances, what a wild playoffs.
They must have gone to Ikea for meatballs ;)

They were phenomenal

Reactions: Gnome17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad