Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 7 - Toronto ADIEU - Bring on Columbus - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-3

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
It's called a team sport for a reason. Someone needs to step up when others don't have their A game. Bottom 6 & Tuuka were huge this series. Time for top 6 to step up. LEEEETTTSSS'SSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I hope Jake Gardiner is a Leaf forever. Not only does he suck, but he's also totally haunted by 2013. Shout out to Nylander for deciding to sit this series out. I'm so glad they signed him.

Rask with a great game (and series). Nordstrom, Mojo and Coyle all on the board. What a great night

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
NiazJHiiUEMvWjwLq8Edn1pSroTTbSgHkS3lNAMIswM.jpg

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Guys, I am kinds stoked because of our playoff-prospects. We will have HFA throughout. Best seeded team left, no matter what. Well, knowing that home field does not matter as much as in the NBA or NFL, it's also that the remaining field is not scary, it's fair game for everybody to dream of the cup. Tampa is gone and so could the reigning champs Washington tomorrow.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Honestly? I'm more worried about Boston beating Columbus than I am Washington right now. They will beat the canes, I believe that. I think the Islanders won't be so easy.

Truth is, if somehow Boston gets by Columbus and Caps get by the Islanders, I think both teams will be pretty beat up by that point

Enjoy the win tonight!

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Guess we will see if Toronto is that good or if we are ready to ROAR! Bring it on Columbus. I know torts in his heart is worried. He wanted Toronto.

Reactions: trenton1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad