BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think it's a Monty thing and I think in general it's worked well for our attack but our precision has just been off. The passes offline feel more like the preseason then playoffs.
It's not working tonight. They try to do it too much and it kills the momentum of a rush

..time to throw that play in the garbage

Reactions: HustleB

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
First period was great. They just hummed pucks toward the net, had some rebounds. Loose pucks in the area of the goal. All signs pointing to a great night

Second period? Nah. Here you shoot it. No you shoot. Please i insist take a shot. Ah f*** we turned it over

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Was screaming at the TV after this.

McAvoy really needs to be taken off the PP entirely unless he suddenly gets that killer instinct mentality.

How do you not one time that puck there? He has 5+ feet of space from between the circles. Just loser mentality there.
Call me crazy.

Give it to the kid (Lohrei). He’s been so confident with the puck

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Bruins looking to avoid being the biggest chokers . No sports teams has ever blown back to back 3-1 leads. They could be the first. Let’s hope for the best.

Reactions: NeelyOrr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad