Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Running errands this morning and this jabron' literally tries to cross the intersection as I'm trying to turn left.

I have the green light.

Just to make sure when I finished my turn I looked back in my mirror and it was f***ing red. So this guy literally drive like 15 feet past the stop line lol

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I f***ing hate this state. Florida has been under a heat warning this week and today is the worst yet. 94 with a real feel @ 110. All dead humid, sticky heat. Sad thing is that this is nothing compared to what's coming in July/August. Well, this my fault for staying in this hellhole.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
I f***ing hate this state. Florida has been under a heat warning this week and today is the worst yet. 94 with a real feel @ 110. All dead humid, sticky heat. Sad thing is that this is nothing compared to what's coming in July/August. Well, this my fault for staying in this hellhole.
i'd take that. it's 62 degrees here.

It's may.

• Haha

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

77 today here in central Ohio. It’s f***ing gorgeous outside.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Full disclosure......for years now Saturday is traditionally the day I treat myself to popcorn. When the iconic Grapes & Coaches Corner was on NHL Network here in the US I would time my :popcorn: eating to when his segment was on because I always hoped it would be :popcorn: worthy ! :laugh:

A. I legit love how you have a designated “Popcorn Day”
B. I love the repeated useage of the :popcorn: smiley in this post :nod: :nod:

C. I love how you would schedule your popcorn nummin’ time around whatever bullshit came outta Grapes yap

• Love

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
And now we get our typical May/June severe Thunderstorms. Florida gets some real doozys. Talking non stop lightning and thunder. On the plus side , at least it cooled everything down.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Running errands this morning and this jabron' literally tries to cross the intersection as I'm trying to turn left.

I have the green light.

Just to make sure when I finished my turn I looked back in my mirror and it was f***ing red. So this guy literally drive like 15 feet past the stop line lol
was there a pedestrian signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad