BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Winner will play Toronto in May - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Get a lead and sit back until the other team pulls it’s goalie then hang on . It’s been like that all year . Records be damned very few games this season was I comfortable . Not once did I see this team as a lock for the Cup . What a waste of a season

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I see no reason to come back and watch this team next year. It's not worth the emotional investment if most of that emotion is going to be anger. Call me a bad fan, but I just can't. Maybe I'll come back next year for the playoffs if they make it (big if).
Well I am partly with you- I am not going to invest as much time into this team until they make some changes, if they ever do. Top down clean out.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I hate to be this guy.. but Krejci & Bergeron legacy will be 1 cup, 2 cup losses, and 2 epic playoff collapses. I’d hope that motivates at least one of them to come back next season
They are choking dogs and their legacy will be epic underachievers.

Reactions: fin8

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
you must be so proud calling that they had no heart & were done after game 5

when is the parade for being right?
I never wanted to be right ffs. The only parade is hopefully for the Celtics.

My heart is shattered into millions of pieces right now knowing this is how Bergeron and Krejci are going out

Reactions: fin8

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
All these guys are complete losers. The crowd should have let them have it period. They deserve every boo coming their way.

Reactions: Goon42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad