BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Winner will play Toronto in May - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

Tonight's Officials

1682879040454.png
1682879056221.png

Referees Steve Kozari (40), Chris Lee (28),
Francis Charron (6)*
Linesmen Jonny Murray (95), David Brisebois (96), James Tobias (61)*

Supervisor Kay Whitmore
Video Judge Chuck Napoli

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

full

Boston Bruins (3-3) vs. Florida Panthers (3-3)
6:30 pm ET

National US/Canada:
TNT, CBC, TVAS, SN
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter
Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES FOR GAME 7

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Panthers tonight in game 7 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter tonight’s game with the series tied at 3-3, and they have a 15-14 record in game 7s with a 14-8 in those games played on home ice. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one series) with a 19-17 record entering this post-season ... They are 16-12 in those series which have been best-of-7 formats.

GAME 7s - The Bruins are playing the 30th game 7 in their playoff history and enter tonight’s game with a 15-14 all-time game 7 record ... The 30 games and 15 wins (tied with Montreal) are both NHL records. - They have a 4-3 record in game 7 overtimes. - Patrice Bergeron will play his 14th game 7 (6-7), which is tied with Zdeno Chara for the most in history. - 16 additional Bruins have played previous game 7s - David Krejci (6-5), Brad Marchand (6-4), Hampus Lindholm (1-4), Charlie Coyle, Jake DeBrusk, Charlie McAvoy and David Pastrnak (2-2 each), Matt Grzelcyk (2-1), Brandon Carlo, Tomas Nosek and Dmitry Orlov (1-2 each), Nick Foligno (0-3), and Connor Clifton, Derek Forbort, Trent Frederic and Taylor Hall (0-1 each). - Jeremy Swayman was 0-1 in 1 game 7. - Jim Montgomery has an 0-1 game 7 coaching record.

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bruins Viewing Game 7 As 'Great Opportunity'

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman
1 GP | 0-0 | 1.000 Sv%

full

full

Sergei Bobrovsky
3 GP | 1-1 | .895 Sv% | 4.12 GAA

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Last edited:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
F*** Florida. That team sucks. They’ve been gifted every win in this series. Early on it was a Carlo giveaway, the OT Ullmark gift, most recently Clifton. This is Boston shooting themselves in the foot. I’m disappointed Montgomery hasn’t gotten through to his D and these metal breakdowns. Ullmark laying an egg has hurt. But man this Florida team really doesn’t impress me whatsoever. This shouldn’t have gone more than 5 games.

With that said, I’m calling for a clutch performance from DeBrusk tonight.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
F*** Florida. That team sucks. They’ve been gifted every win in this series. Early on it was a Carlo giveaway, the OT Ullmark gift, most recently Clifton. This is Boston shooting themselves in the foot. I’m disappointed Montgomery hasn’t gotten through to his D and these metal breakdowns. Ullmark laying an egg has hurt. But man this Florida team really doesn’t impress me whatsoever. This shouldn’t have gone more than 5 games.

With that said, I’m calling for a clutch performance from DeBrusk tonight.
Jake loves 7s .

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
The saving grace in this game is that no goalie is playing well enough for multiple overtimes :laugh:

I really don't know what to expect today. I just want more Bruins hockey in 2023.

Fight for those inches boys!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
The saving grace in this game is that no goalie is playing well enough for multiple overtimes :laugh:

I really don't know what to expect today. I just want more Bruins hockey in 2023.

Fight for those inches boys!
Would just be such a bummer for this season to end so early and in this way...really hoping they come out flying and get one early to ease my nerves

Reactions: Neely2005

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Need the crowd to be CHEERING LOUDLY non-stop. Not just when Bs score. Lift the team.

Regular season gave us home ice. We got this.

Picked the Bruins in 7. Make it happen. Just need to stop panicking in D-zone and cut the turnovers.

Don't hand this to them. KEEP CALM AND BERGERON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad