BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Winner will play Toronto in May - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
From getting destroyed by Toronto.

Face it. The team just didn't have it. Three games they should've won to close out the series and they lost all of them. Two at home in OT.

Paper tigers.

Disagree, no series is like the other. We would have played Toronto differently. But, if you cannot get by the #8 seed, no matter how decent that team is, you don't deserve it. They should never have been in this situation to begin with. With a decent goalie, this series is over after 5 or 6.

They honestly need to trade Ullmark and regroup.

Reactions: MoffatMan

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2019, 2023. All just brutal losses at home, most to lower-seeded teams. This group won a Cup but their legacy will unfortunately be defined by the ones they didn’t win.

It wasn’t this core that won the cup though. This core has only choked left and right

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I never wanted to be right ffs. The only parade is hopefully for the Celtics.

My heart is shattered into millions of pieces right now knowing this is how Bergeron and Krejci are going out
Elric said have no heart either. Don’t kid yourself.

Reactions: Alicat

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Sway should have started last game and I'll forever stand on that hill.
Wouldn't have mattered , both goalies were playing against 10 players the last 3 games! Florida didn't even have to work for their last 3 wins. The Leafs will pound Tkatchuk every chance they get and won't be arrogant and believe they don't have to try!!! My prediction is Leafs in 5 with Bob stealing 1 game for Florida!

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Been down this road a few times now. Same houses. Same scenery. Ends in the same car crash every time
Honestly I’m desensitized too it it’s been happening since I was a kid I never expect them to win when they do it’s a bonus. I was happy in 2011 because I fit it was the only time they will ever win it

Reactions: easton117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad