Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Winner will play Toronto in May - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Montgomery presser. Seems tighter than me at my prostate exam

"The best predictor of your future is your fast". Um. No

"Only area we need to significantly improve is our Ozone play" Um. Not sure if serious

"It's a dream of everyone to play in a game 7" Um, no, not when you were leading 3-1
That's what I deleted above. I'm speechless.

Reactions: Gordoff

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
I want Swayman in net but…

Swayman lost the two games during the regular season against Florida.
Swayman has struggled all year with letting in an early goal.
The team that scores first is undefeated in this series.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I want Swayman in net but…

Swayman lost the two games during the regular season against Florida.
Swayman has struggled all year with letting in an early goal.
The team that scores first is undefeated in this series.
The team that scored first the last game wouldn't have won if we had to goalie that could have stopped a beach ball.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I’m gonna puke!!!!!!!!

Wait……no…..no it’s just gas. Phew! Man that was close.

Ha!

Well I hope the boys pull it out. One minute I’m saying they are toast then in next I read the positive posts on here and feel like they can do it.

Bergie and David K cannot end it this way can they? Stay positive and remember as big as it is it’s just a game. Have fun enjoying a Bruins win in game 7 party people!

Let’s Go Bruins!
Let’s Go Bruins!
Let’s Go Bruins!
Let’s Go Bruins!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Goucher is from RI iirc...I would be a returning NESN viewer if they got him for Bruins hockey....in the regular season I would watch the Vegas games just to listen to him.

Sirott on 98.5 plucks my last nerve too often....has started screaming when goals are scored....
Yeah, he does the long goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll as though he's calling soccer. I used to like listening to the game on the radio when I was working etc but his goofy goal call is annoying as f**k.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Goucher is from RI iirc...I would be a returning NESN viewer if they got him for Bruins hockey....in the regular season I would watch the Vegas games just to listen to him.

Sirott on 98.5 plucks my last nerve too often....has started screaming when goals are scored....
If Goucher replaces jack edwards, I will 100% tune into NESN again.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014

A nice way of saying keep the game simple. Don't get caught up the rink. D don't join in for no reason. Make simple passes on zone exit. Don't try to go around guys for the breakout. Dump and chase. Put some pressure on their D, wait for their mistakes. etc. etc. etc. Come back on play, back pressure, five man D. Don't leave the zone early. No thumb passes. No breaks with one second left. No backhand sauce passes in overtime. Overall, just tidy up our game a bit. or A LOT.

Reactions: Alicat and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad