GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
This is the best I’ve seen the Leafs play as a team in the last 10 years. Impressive gutsy back to back wins allowing only 2 goals total.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Bs make me f***ing sick

total losers, every one of them
hairg8vzkn481.jpg

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Only reason I'm asking is because the leafs play has been night and day better with him out of the lineup. Maybe everyone is too focused on trying to get him the puck?

Teams naturally play better without their best players because they have no other choice. You should know this. The Lightning won a Cup with Stamkos playing just one game.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Who starts Game 7 for the Bruins?

The guy who lost back to back games without Matthews or the guy who gave up the GWG to Matthews?

Reactions: SwissLeaf

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Plucky underdog Leafs pulled one out. They just won't go away.

Got lucky with a missed boarding penalty, but it looks to be a case of the boy who cried wolf. Boston have been flopping all over the place, so hard for the refs to tell if it was a hit or dive.

Bruins in 7.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Who starts Game 7 for the Bruins?

The guy who lost back to back games without Matthews or the guy who gave up the GWG to Matthews?
Starting Swayman (which they should) just proves what are farce their goaltening duo really is.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Crazy the leafs would do this to their fans…. Only to crush their dreams in game 7

This is how they do it

They don’t lose until we feel hope. Its a waste of good suffering to do it any earlier than that

And I feel the hope creeping in. Which means it’s time to harvest my suffering, it’ll be the ripest

Blood for the blood god!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I could not imagine any Leafs fan whining about officials after these past three games. The game is 0-0 into the 3rd if not for Rooney endorsing a boarding major.

Did the refs also tell Boston to only have one shot on goal in the first period?

Bruins need to be investigated then….can’t be betting while playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad