GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
From what I can see, the Bruins haven't played well all series. Don't think the Leafs have either.

Boston won 3 of 4 by basically just being around and letting the Leafs beat themselves. The Leafs made loads of mistakes in those games and the Bruins capitalized. They also made sure to connect on the PP when they had a chance.

The Leafs haven't been making anywhere near the same amount of mistakes in the last 2 games. And the PP opportunities for the Bruins have dried up.

It'll be interesting to see how game 7 is reffed. Let things go? Or make it a special teams game?.
You are correct and that's a very astute observation, now that I think back in my mind's eye about what I saw. Those power plays that Boston had no doubt contributed to any particular games' success, and the mistakes of the opponent can perhaps mask what may be an average effort by the Bs and that perhaps the mistakes are more magnified rendering the aforementioned average plays less discernable. Taking less penalties will no doubt have a positive effect on the team's outlook and the way they see themselves as one unit.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
True. They are playing better hockey and smarter hockey the last two games. And the third period of game 4.
When Matthews went out.
They're showing good depth. Very important in the playoffs imo.

Still Bruins in 7.

Also, wtf is a Habs fan doing sucking up to the Bruins fans? Have some pride would ya.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
So we should just assume the opposite of your takes.

Leafs got this then
small sample size .....but if ya want to go ahead.
I also picked the Canes, Oilers, Rangers, Aves, Stars, Preds, Panthers.

So like anyone....ya win some ya lose some.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
small sample size .....but if ya want to go ahead.
I also picked the Canes, Oilers, Rangers, Aves, Stars, Preds, Panthers.

So like anyone....ya win some ya lose some.

Cool. You seem to be wrong about the Leafs often though. You had Tampa last year. You had Leafs over Montreal. You had Boston in 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad