GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Yea and there has been miss calls every game. We got mocked for calling out missed calls. It goes both ways, Mcavoy on Kampf was missed elbow. Holmberg on Lohrei was a missed boarding (P.S, Lohrei was holding his stick) and the Marchand call was soft. Move on.

Reactions: Summer Rose

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Yea and there has been miss calls every game. We got mocked for calling out missed calls. It goes both ways, Mcavoy on Kampf was missed elbow. Holmberg on Lohrei was a missed boarding. Move on.
I disagree. McCavoy on Kampf hit was clean and so was Holmbern on Loheri.

Lohrei holding on to Holbergs stick wtf was he supposed to do?

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
jon-stewart-eat.gif

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
except this time it wouldnt be as bad, since saying We Want Florida would really just mean we wanna win to play Florida. not hoping for them over another team thats not eliminated yet.

also those fans were dumbasses and got cocky after 1 series win in 20 years

Didn't they also change that after Florida won? It was dumb, but I took it as they want to play the next round, but could be misremembering

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I posted his name in the “most overrated player” thread and got shit on. It’s incredible the bending over backwards bruins fans do to defend the guy every year in the regular season then come playoff time they give him more shit than I ever have lol. He’s a mediocre top pair D man, nothing more. Hyped up like a top 5 D in the league inexplicably
1 goal in last 40 playoff games. None in the past 23. Gets burnt regularly in the playoffs. How some say he is Norris caliber is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad