Not open for further replies.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Marchands roughing penalty in the 1st

Vs

giphy (11).gif

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Yeah. Good excuse for blatant missed penalties leading to goals. Let's give the refs sticks since they're already determining the outcome. Fans have always complained about refs but it's been absolutely horrendous this year

What penalties have lead to goals? Leafs have 1 pp goal all series lol

Reactions: Summer Rose

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
McAvoy continues to be overrated.
I posted his name in the “most overrated player” thread and got shit on. It’s incredible the bending over backwards bruins fans do to defend the guy every year in the regular season then come playoff time they give him more shit than I ever have lol. He’s a mediocre top pair D man, nothing more. Hyped up like a top 5 D in the league inexplicably

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Bruins going for the illustrious back 2 back
3-1 series chokes. Has any other team done that in history?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Huuuuuuuuuuge dodged bullet on the missed Holmberg call. Great play by Willy. Crowd is rocking tonight.
Big non call knowing what we know now. Would have loved to see an arm go up, hurts even more that the leads scored right after. But as much as I hate it, the leafs didn't score because of the non-call, they scored because they've had a bunch of pucks on net and that one had eyes. Bruins need to get angry.

Can't wait to listen to biz talk like he's on the leafs during intermission...

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
They have been flopping all series and have drawn half a dozen penalties via the flop.

Marchand has apparently lost the benefit of the doubt - which he allegedly lost 15 years ago, right?

The official pointed directly at the hit in acknowledgement.

The boy who cried wolf eventually gets eaten by the wolf.

Too f***ing bad!

It's the issue with having a guy like Marchaund as Captain and as the face of the team when it comes to stuff like penalties. Guy's got a long history of not exactly shying away from embellishment himself.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Marchand has apparently lost the benefit of the doubt - which he allegedly lost 15 years ago, right?

The official pointed directly at the hit in acknowledgement.

The boy who cried wolf eventually gets eaten by the wolf.

To f***ing bad!
Idk man, I’m just saying it was textbook boarding. no need to be so dramatic. I really don’t care who wins.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
This coming from the guy who had endless excuses for the leafs.. please sit down and be quiet. Bruins don’t deserve the win but that is textbook boarding. Anyway that goal is all on Mac easy save if he isn’t screening his own goalie

You should tell the referee from Boston - he didn't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad