GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) 3 PM | NBC, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Have you been watching? Backes was an animal last game. Certainly leading on and off the ice.

Been watching every single game.go back from the start not only last game..look if u would ask me before this series started if I'd be happy with backes scoring only one goal. No I'm not..
Last game was the Kuraly show and he comes real cheap monetarily.
The vets are not enough of a factor.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I'm always afraid of jinxing it but I get the feeling this will be the bruins best game..
We beat ottawa at least 2x last game today hoping we will only have to beat them once

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Drop the ****ing puck already :D

90b91e6379e3b8fa51886fd16fa486a6.jpg

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Got a little action going on this game?

Nah. I don't gamble. Out here for a wedding. I'm actually in the gambling industry for work, so I know the odds are against me. :laugh:

My family on the other hand . . .

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Been watching every single game.go back from the start not only last game..look if u would ask me before this series started if I'd be happy with backes scoring only one goal. No I'm not..
Last game was the Kuraly show and he comes real cheap monetarily.
The vets are not enough of a factor.

Backes has never been much of a goal scorer in the playoffs so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Having 4 points in 5 games isn't bad. But I agree that some of the vets need to step up.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Backes has never been much of a goal scorer in the playoffs so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Having 4 points in 5 games isn't bad. But I agree that some of the vets need to step up.

You're right Mpasta, man I never bothered looking and always felt
Backes was a playoff beast for the blues he sure wasn't ....I got dissapointed discovering that..
Anyhow just win baby

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Imo bruins should be up in this series..furthermore we have4 regs our....that's quite impressive

Come on Bruins!! Ottawa just isn't that good

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
Imo bruins should be up in this series..furthermore we have4 regs our....that's quite impressive

Come on Bruins!! Ottawa just isn't that good

Agree injuries have really changed this series...my guess is we would be closing it out today had Krug.... carlo....krejci....mcquaid...colin Miller played the entire series. Hoping the refs don't cheat again today and we get a clean game. Go b's

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Agree injuries have really changed this series...my guess is we would be closing it out today had Krug.... carlo....krejci....mcquaid...colin Miller played the entire series. Hoping the refs don't cheat again today and we get a clean game. Go b's

The reffs not cheating that's crazy talk

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Will be flying during this game :( Hope to get some great news once I land.

Bergeron and Marchand need to get on the board. Go B's!

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Boston's home record and Ottawa's away record are nearly identical.

Should be a close game. I think it comes down to Rask. Is today good Rask or sieve Rask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad