Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - Leafs go from heaven TO BOSTON - WE'RE GOING HOME - SERIES TIED 3-3

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Awesome, another game. Very happy they played their game tonight. D-men pinched, guys got on the puck quick. Very well played. Do that at home and get the crowd into the game and we got a real shot at it. Andersen has been the best player this series, hopefully he can have a bad game.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
All of you supposed fans that had already written them off today can **** right off.

:laugh:
Eating_Crow.jpg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
LIKE JESUS ROSE FROM THE TOMB, SO DID OUR BOSTON BRUINS.

LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES, WE RISE.

Game 7 is upon us. Time to start believing if you havent already. Belief goes a long way. The boys showed up today. Tuesday is a big game. I believe that they will be ready to go. Get pumped y'all. GET THE COOKIES OUT.

Enjoy your Easter! Or if its just a regular ole Sunday for you, enjoy that too! Relax. Breathe. 1 down. 1 to go.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Probably the best 60 minutes of hockey the Bruins have played this series. Didn't come out thumping like Game 2, but looked fast, composed, controlled and dictated the play for much of the game.

Didn't like how the third period started - felt they were way too passive and just content to get the puck into the NZ and out of danger and let TOR regroup and re-enter the zone. But after that, they clamped down (until Chara got tackled by Marner, which led to about four straight minutes of heavy pressure), Rask was good when he needed to be and Marchand finished them.

Carlo was the best player on the ice for the B's. Looked like he needed a few games to just get comfortable with playoff hockey. Kuraly brought a ton of energy and looked like himself.

Marchand goal - good stuff happens on faceoffs.
Krug goal - shoot with a purpose. Andersen gives up rebounds. Came right to 47 and he's really good from the circles.
JDB/Krejci were beautiful on the 2-on-2 give-and-go.

Rask was elite (so was Andersen).

One more. Finish them.

Last edited:

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Went on nhl.com to check if Nylander and Marleau played. Was shocked to find out they both assisted on their first goal. I was more shocked they had 17 and 19 min TOI. :huh:

It's bad for the Bruins that Matthews showed up, but luckily the other so-called big guns are MIA. Didn't see much from Marner as well.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Love Gryz but my goodness he was bad today, used to be so elusive but now seems to skate it right in to trouble.
He hasn't looked right since he came back. He was atrocious today. Lucky some of his mistakes didn't cost the team the game. Moore hasn't looked too good either, but held his own for the most part today. Going to need both of them to up their game. Sure would be nice to have Clifton in the lineup.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
He had a rough game.

Fortunately, Carlo and Krug played well in addition to the first pair.

Gryz struggled, but he was also playing his off-side, which isn't easy for a D. He & Moore will have to be sheltered a bit Tuesday.

Krug was good. Carlo was the best player on the ice for the Bruins. McAvoy has been good this series. Chara played his best game of the series, IMO.

Reactions: Dr Hook

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I was only able to watch the last 15 minutes.
Pissed my pants when i heard it was 3-1 then Nostrils scored the Leafs 2nd goal.
By the sounds of it, Anderson had to make some big saves. Great to hear that he"had" to.

How many wanted to reach thru their sets and wring Pastas neck when he has Anderson out to lunch but passed instead? It could have been the "Buckner moment" right there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad