Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - Leafs go from heaven TO BOSTON - WE'RE GOING HOME - SERIES TIED 3-3

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The perfect is the enemy of the good.

So, I get what you're saying but apparently, bad ice has been an issue at the Garden for years.

Years.

That's crap, and yet again, an ownership/management issue.

Sorry.

To fix it requires the building to be closed to everything for 6 weeks as the entire floor has to be torn up. The current management team is committed to fix it.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
"Analytics" are... for you.

We just have different metrics.

The eyeball test said the same thing as the analytics.

The Bruins came out and were pretty good from the start, despite giving up the first goal. They got the two PP goals in the first then were the much better team in the 2nd. I believe at one point the shot total was 30-8 in favor of Boston, and if not for Andersen, the score is probably 4-1 or 5-1. I would call that dominant.

Toronto, predictably came out hard in the 3rd, but they were already down two. Too little, too late.

I think if we get another effort from the B’s in Game 7 like we did in Game 6, they will advance.

Reactions: FanSince72

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
No, it hit the glass and bounced straight down into the bench. I cannot comprehend how refs thought it went over then and still dont.
Correct. However, if the puck goes over the glass at the spot it did it’s a penalty. If it lands in the bench afterwards it is still a penalty. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Habs fan here. Good think Boston Bruins eliminated Leafs Toronto. In Montreal we hate Toronto more than Boston. For many reasons than I can't say. And I could add Toronto have the most hated player in NHL in Nazem Kadri. Ok I said enough, good luck to Patrice Bergeron, my favorite Bruins player.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad