Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 6 - Back To Florida - April 28, 2023 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
oh yeah.
and shoot high on bob.
i know marshy was rushed. but get that puck up.
bob is really good along the ice.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Hall averaging a goal per game so far in round 1. A couple of goals from Pastrnak, one from a dman, a Marchand goal… B’s are in business. I’ve got a good feeling about tonight.

Get a big lead, let the panthers goon it up and respond accordingly. Someone grab hold of Tkachuk and feed him some knuckles

FinnBear

Feb 21, 2016
Bruins got this tonight in 6. They identified their mistake and correct them. Panthers better have some hand moisturizer ready so the hand shake line goes smoothly.
Everyone that traveled down there have fun at the game and safe travels!

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I’m truly amazed this Florida team got to Game 6. They simply aren’t very good. The Bruins started slowly in the series and have handed them goals for the last 2-3 games.

Not gonna panic by any stretch, but Bruins missed a great opportunity to get added rest for a team that has mysteriously somehow racked up injuries late despite having clinched months ago.

Suffice it to say they better not let this get to Game 7. Florida is going to be EASILY the worst opponent they’ll see the rest of the way.
B's have way better goaltending
B's have way better Defense
B's have way better offensive depth
B's have the same star power that FL has.

The B's, all of them, need to play to their ability.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Seriously. Although, today isn't so bad.

Usually when they announce the refs it's "dEy R gOiNg tO ScReW uS oVeR!"

No they're not. If you go out and play your game, work your ass off, you'll win the hockey game. You skate, you're going to draw calls, you work hard, you're going to draw calls. If you're on your heels, you're going to commit infractions.

Worry about the hockey game, not who's calling it.
Exactly man...if they just play their game the refs should be irrelevant

Reactions: lopey

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
It makes sense to ride Linus.

I disagree with who sits but at least we get a guy who can throw hits and spread out the snarl.

Cliffy usually comes out on fire after sitting out so fingers crossed.

I love Krejci but I don't want him playing.
My only concern is can Linus handle the work load. He’s been platooning the last two years, never really played a full season before that and now he’s playing what 6 games in 13 days and appears to be banged up. He’s definitely never had a stretch like this as a bruin.

Reactions: lextune

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
hate hate hate gryzlyk out, feels like the exact thing they are struggling at (not turning it over leaving their zone) is what gryz is great at

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Here Ya Go!

1682704920324.png

Oh no...darn.

Reactions: rocketdan9

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
ok Bruins fans, here's the straight goods

1) Montour is hurting

2) Ekblad is definitely hurting, he's holding on just barely physically

3) Lomberg is done

4) Barkov is probably hurt

Clifton is coming in because we're going to physically end these guys. They have had to play their best guys for big minutes, and in a longer series that's where the creme rises.

I love this. We're going to win this series.
Tonight!

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It;s weird how Gryz has barely played this series even when dressed. It's like the success and puck movement during the regular season doesn't matter for some reason all of a sudden.

Part of the Bruins issue this series IMO is the overthinking. Team down the stretch was better wthout Krejci, Forbort and Foligno. Not saying they are bad players, but things have just looked so disjointed this entire series.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
hate hate hate gryzlyk out, feels like the exact thing they are struggling at (not turning it over leaving their zone) is what gryz is great at
I agree but even when dressed he barely played. He's under 13 min average ice time for the series. I think Montgomery had a great season as coach, but during the play-offs he just seems to be making mountains out of molehills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad