Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 6 - Back To Florida - April 28, 2023 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I am not even a huge Grizz fan but he was playing well & most importantly McAvoy played 10 × better next to him
Exactly!!

I was a huge advocate for Forbort after his strong playoff performance last year against Carolina. He was a beast.

This series he has been exposed for his lack of foot speed and decision making. That sounds harsh as it hasnt been THAT bad. But the impact Gryz has made has been glaringly obvious that he needs to stay in the lineup and to me Forbort is the odd man out if you're re inserting Clifton.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Exactly!!

I was a huge advocate for Forbort after his strong playoff performance last year against Carolina. He was a beast.

This series he has been exposed for his lack of foot speed and decision making. That sounds harsh as it hasnt been THAT bad. But the impact Gryz has made has been glaringly obvious that he needs to stay in the lineup and to me Forbort is the odd man out if you're re inserting Clifton.
He was worse last year against Carolina than this year. But he hasn’t been good this year either.

Reactions: 13Hockey and hrdpuk

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Reactions: hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad