GDT: ECQF GAME 5 BRUINS (1) @ Ottawa (3) 7:30 PM | NESN, USA, SN, TVAS, WBZ=FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
These are the hardest games to win, the closing out game for the Sens.

I fully expect the Bruins to come out guns a blazing and take this one, then back to TD, and then after that anything can happen.

I had expected to see some guns a blazing in Boston.Who knows we will see what happens.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I am not giving up, like Yogi Berra once said "it ain't over til it's over" All the Bruins have to do is take this one game at a time, one period at a time and one shift at a time and they can win this thing. The Bruins have been in every game and could have won the series 4-0. It's time for the Bruins to come back from being down in a series for a change.

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Pepe.jpg

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I think they'll win tonight, by how much/how well they play will tell me how much hope I have for them to take the series...

This series could have easily been a sweep for either team, which is the way I thought it was gonna be. We'll see how they come out tonight.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Here's what i said in the pre-game thread

They're done. They're mentally checked out of this series... you can tell by the way they're talking. There's not enough talent on this team... The defense is slower than all hell & they're just flat out soft. They aren't built for playoff hockey.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ottawa won tonight 5-1.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

They're done. They're mentally checked out of this series... you can tell by the way they're talking. There's not enough talent on this team... The defense is slower than all hell & they're just flat out soft. They aren't built for playoff hockey.

They are a we bit short on talent and the amount of injuries is outrageous but I don't believe they won't give it their all tonight . I don't believe that want to lose this game.

GO B's !

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

Despite the injuries, the defense hasn't been the issue in this series. None of the forwards can hit the net if their life depended on it. You have Pastrnak, who looks like he hasn't played hockey before, Marchand who is dipsy do-ing all over the place, and Bergeron who looks like he forgets what a face-off is.

Being built for the playoffs isn't the issue. You can't win a game when your scorers aren't scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad