BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 7:11 PM - Time to put the Sunrise Kittens to bed - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
FLA looked loose in OT. We didn’t. Ullmark with the lack of communication on the last play. Now we have to hope Bob doesn’t suddenly get hot. This shouldn’t have gone to OT. But whatever. They fell asleep at times tonight and that along with some PP lunacy could cost them.

Reactions: Number8

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
Monty, like so many coaches is afraid of going with changes. Pasta should've lost a few shifts and Ullmark hasn't looked not even 80% of himself. After game 2 it should've been Swayman until/unless he losses then back to Ullmark. Celtics bad mojo leaked into the building and hung around for the Bruins.

I don't get that impression at all. Monty seems like the kind of coach that will make a drastic change if need be. Ullmark hasn't had to do much to win these games but that giveaway looks like a clear indication that his head isn't in the game. I think we see Swayman in 6.

Reactions: pearljamvs5

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly! 4 gift goals for the loss! Wow is all I can say. Was on a cruise for the first 4 and get home to watch this stinker! I feel bad for the people that paid good dollars to see thiscrap show. Should have kept Bergy out because the guys driving play while he was out were passengers tonight.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Hall + Marchand >>>>>> than Pasta ..in playoffs. Pasta owes them each a ferrari. They take a discount so he can cash in and be useless in the playoffs.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm not worried about Florida in the least. The chances of them stealing two more games despite being absolutely outclassed front to back are astronomically low. The frustration is them letting this drag on so long and getting fatigued with the Leafs coming to town next week. Disaster scenario.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You know who better show up Friday?

David. Pastrnak.

And by show up. I mean actually playing a hard game. No floating. No dumb passes. Not easily getting the puck taken from him. J need him to give the effort Hall has.

It's all mental for him right now. We can't afford it anymore. Get it together my dear. We need you.

Game 6 is our game 7. Everyone needs to contribute.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
They can never seem to do things the easy way. Ullmark did not look right all game, even shots that missed the net. he looked slow> Swayman should have played the 3rd period on. The Ullmark and Bertuzzi gifts cost the team, but how many chances did they mess up including Marchand with a breakaway at the end of the 3rd, I knew when he was stopped they were losing this game. Get back right on the road and end this in 6 games.
He hasn’t looked good all series. He’s obviously hurting from that last game in Wash. Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad