BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 7:11 PM - Time to put the Sunrise Kittens to bed - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

OFFICIALS

1682524999531.png
1682525013647.png

Referees Frederick L'Ecuyer (17), Wes McCauley (4), Francis Charron (6)*
Linesmen Bryan Pancich (94), Andrew Smith (51), Mark Shewchyk (92)*

Supervisor Kay Whitmore
Video Judge Chuck Napoli

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

full

Boston Bruins (3-1) @ Florida Panthers (1-3)
7:00 pm ET

National US/Canada:
ESPN, CBC, TVAS, SN
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES FOR ECQF GAME 5

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Panthers tonight in game 5 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter tonight’s game leading the series 3-1, and they have a 21-2 record when leading a best-of-7 at 3-1. - They have a 13-10 record in game 5s of best-of-7 series when they have a 3-1 lead and they are 22-5 in best-of-7 series in which they have a 3-2 lead after game 5. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one series) with a 19-17 record entering this post-season ... They are 16-12 in those series which have been best-of-7 formats

MILESTONES APPROACHING - Two Bruins - A.J. Greer and Jakub Zboril - are looking to play their first NHL playoff games.

MAN-GAMES LOST TO INJURY – 153 Regular Season - 6 Playoff

BOSTON vs FLORIDA, LIFETIME SERIES - The Bruins and Panthers are playing their 2nd lifetime playoff series ... The Panthers hold a 5-4 record in 9 lifetime games between these teams and have a 33-32 scoring edge in those games. - They played their 1st series with the 1996 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series, won by Florida in 5 games ... Florida held a 4-1 advantage in games and a 22-16 goals for/against totals. - Garnet Hathaway and Dmitry Orlov are the lone Bruins to have played a playoff series vs. the Panthers (2022 while with Washington) prior to this postseason

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bergeron Returns to Practice, Eyeing Game 5 Return

Bruins Assign Brandon Bussi to Providence

Bruins Hang Tough, Pull Away for Game 4 Victory

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
4 GP | 3-1 | .926 Sv% | 2.55 GAA | 1 A | 1 Pt. | 10 PIM

full

full

Alex Lyon
3 GP | 1-2 | .902 Sv% | 3.26 GAA

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle

GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

OFFICIALS

View attachment 697029View attachment 697030

Referees Frederick L'Ecuyer (17), Wes McCauley (4), Francis Charron (6)*
Linesmen Bryan Pancich (94), Andrew Smith (51), Mark Shewchyk (92)*

Supervisor Kay Whitmore
Video Judge Chuck Napoli

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

full

Boston Bruins (3-1) @ Florida Panthers (1-3)
7:00 pm ET

National US/Canada:
ESPN, CBC, TVAS, SN
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES FOR ECQF GAME 5

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Panthers tonight in game 5 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter tonight’s game leading the series 3-1, and they have a 21-2 record when leading a best-of-7 at 3-1. - They have a 13-10 record in game 5s of best-of-7 series when they have a 3-1 lead and they are 22-5 in best-of-7 series in which they have a 3-2 lead after game 5. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one series) with a 19-17 record entering this post-season ... They are 16-12 in those series which have been best-of-7 formats

MILESTONES APPROACHING - Two Bruins - A.J. Greer and Jakub Zboril - are looking to play their first NHL playoff games.

MAN-GAMES LOST TO INJURY – 153 Regular Season - 6 Playoff

BOSTON vs FLORIDA, LIFETIME SERIES - The Bruins and Panthers are playing their 2nd lifetime playoff series ... The Panthers hold a 5-4 record in 9 lifetime games between these teams and have a 33-32 scoring edge in those games. - They played their 1st series with the 1996 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series, won by Florida in 5 games ... Florida held a 4-1 advantage in games and a 22-16 goals for/against totals. - Garnet Hathaway and Dmitry Orlov are the lone Bruins to have played a playoff series vs. the Panthers (2022 while with Washington) prior to this postseason

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bergeron Returns to Practice, Eyeing Game 5 Return

Bruins Assign Brandon Bussi to Providence

Bruins Hang Tough, Pull Away for Game 4 Victory

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
4 GP | 3-1 | .926 Sv% | 2.55 GAA | 1 A | 1 Pt. | 10 PIM

full

full

Alex Lyon
3 GP | 1-2 | .902 Sv% | 3.26 GAA

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

It doesn't match the Bruins' depth for me, but I am impressed by the Florida Panthers Forward Depth. Tkachuk is driving the Second Line with Bennett at the pivot, while Reinhart anchors the 3rd with two guys I like very much. It wouldn't matter if they didn't have Barkov and 45-goal scorer Verhagie on the first line. Impressed by the strength of this team and surprised they could not accomplish a bit more in the regular season.

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Relieved and happy to see JDB in (although I'll believe it when I see it) following the Bennett slam.

Things could get chippy early in this one.

I foresee Forbort and Orlov scoring from downtown.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
It doesn't match the Bruins' depth for me, but I am impressed by the Florida Panthers Forward Depth. Tkachuk is driving the Second Line with Bennett at the pivot, while Reinhart anchors the 3rd with two guys I like very much. It wouldn't matter if they didn't have Barkov and 45-goal scorer Verhagie on the first line. Impressed by the strength of this team and surprised they could not accomplish a bit more in the regular season.
Interesting - I haven’t been nearly as impressed.

Duclair - 0 points in 3G with a -6
Lomberg - 0 points with 18 PIMs
Lindell - 0 points in 15+ mins a night
Colin White - 1 point
Nick Cousins - 2 points

I’ve really only seen Tkachuk, Montour, and Bennett be impactful, and other than Game 2 Montour has been a negative for them.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad