GDT: ECQF Game #5 3PM ET |Rags @ Pens | DR Malkenstein tries chemistry, how will it go? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The problem is you'd see the wrong changes. Sullivan does NOT have the stones to bench Kunitz.

You know, we did the 'Getting to our game' avis and Byslma was fired afterwards. Maybe our current ones will have the same mojo ...

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
I wonder what the Staal family name looks like without that one, hundred point season in 2006 for Eric?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You know, we did the 'Getting to our game' avis and Byslma was fired afterwards. Maybe our current ones will have the same mojo ...

I hope you're right about Sully and Kunitz, because it's the last piece for Sully to get right.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
The problem is you'd see the wrong changes. Sullivan does NOT have the stones to bench Kunitz.

Then JR needs to end this like he should have before and play the bad guy. He can't trade him now, but he can say no more. At some point it comes down to the GM letting horrible **** keep going. Even Sullivan is clearly half done with Kunitz.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
The odds to bet on Pittsburgh to beat Washington (in the series) could be quite juicy. Washington will most likely get treated like the favourite.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Jordan was huge for Pens in 2009.

Yes, he was and mostly is still a very solid and is a solid player. I just think Staal became the most overrated name in hockey after Eric's early success. None of them has done jack in several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad