GDT: ECQF Game #5 3PM ET |Rags @ Pens | DR Malkenstein tries chemistry, how will it go? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
that shift by Kunitz was completely inexcusable. You can't just mentally and physically check out for an entire shift at any point in the season and especially not the playoffs.

I use to think he could fit on the 3rd or 4th line, but it's becoming clear that he's no longer an NHL caliber player. He should not play another game for the Penguins.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kunitz is getting fewer and fewer minutes seemingly every game. I think Sully might be an it getter on 14, but be easing the room along to the inevitable.

He's going to need more from Malkin as we move on, and he's setting Malkin up to fail.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Sundqvist is a better NHL player than Kunitz right now. Even at LW.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I have no problem putting Malkin and Fehr out.

This is why I want Sundqvist-Malkin-Fehr. Perfect line for this point of the game.

It's blatantly obvious who the worst skater on the ice is for the Penguins... We probably won't see any changes until we lose a couple of games though unfortunately.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It's blatantly obvious who the worst skater on the ice is for the Penguins... We probably won't see any changes until we lose a couple of games though unfortunately.

The problem is you'd see the wrong changes. Sullivan does NOT have the stones to bench Kunitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad