GDT: ECQF Game 4: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 7 PM, MSGSN/ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I don't know, Dougie seems like a pretty weird guy. Would be totally on brand for him to have weird hobbies and an even weirder nickname.
He's just such a quiet guy but he certainly doesn't lack the confidence. If he is into karaoke, he probably goes by himself in disguise under a pseudonym like Ron Swanson performing as Duke Silver in Parks and Rec.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
FufqA47WcAICFHR

8enuvlanfsf41.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Glad they're sticking with the same lineup but holy shit put Boqvist at 3C. Mercer and Tatar are just wasted there with McStonehands centering. Drop him down to his normal spot and let them loose as an energy line

Mercer and Tatar should be with Jack. 3rd line should go back to Palat-Haula-Boqvist. That Jack line got crushed last game and that Haula line was good when the were together in the regular season.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Game 3 they finally took control of the game at 5v5. They'll need to keep doing that. Some adjustments on the breakout were made, PK improved, Schmid was good. Those are good signs.

They're still on the ropes, but have a chance to make it a new series. It'll be a good game.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Game 3 they finally took control of the game at 5v5. They'll need to keep doing that. Some adjustments on the breakout were made, PK improved, Schmid was good. Those are good signs.

They're still on the ropes, but have a chance to make it a new series. It'll be a good game.

I mean they were better but I wouldn't say they really took much control.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I mean they were better but I wouldn't say they really took much control.
I was surprised to see the xG and scoring chance totals tilted toward the Devils. Visually, I feel like they had the puck on their sticks a lot more. From memory, there were a lot of sequences where Bratt skated the puck out of their zone and into the Rangers' zone, where previously they resorted to rim-arounds that were easily picked off.

Most of their shots missed the net so it wasn't reflected in the shot totals though.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad