Feb 17, 2012
NJ
This will be another W

u6aPzbQnl2eXQxR5JmjlYqvH_VtjZTgkN0F23iImIyw.jpg

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
What is the taco stuff from? Missed that inside joke. It’s Monday not Tuesday lol
i got you

@britdevil was eating his stereotypical english breakfast w beans, and someone commented on being unable to do beans for breakfast/brunch

@JimEIV swooped in to talk about how he loves beans in tacos/burritos, esp w chorizo, and the rest is history....

let's go tacos

Last edited:

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
have to come out and score the first goal tonight to really get into their groove. the pk was clearly better but still gave up tons of glorious chances to the rangers. get that first goal settle in and make the rangers chase for once. pressure is going to be on the rangers to take the stranglehold tonight so going down a goal will only build that pressure.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
We got to 1 winbefore they got to 3 wins - so anything is possible for the rest of the series.

Avoiding going down 3-0 was key. And maybe that shook off the jitters and 'what ifs'.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Game 3 was the Devils game where they got into the best offensive spots. The team fumbled and overthought their way into losing those chances but I’m hoping that having won a game the teams nerves will settle down a bit.

Also, watching on video and seeing that they got into these good offensive spots should loosen them up. The team has been gripping their sticks on chances as if they’ll never see another one in their life; they should know they can get a bunch even against a trap.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I’m pretty nervous. We won the last game but barely. Going with a rookie goalie and it’s not like we outplayed them in our win. Would love a 4-2/ 5-2 win. I’ll watch but will be holding onto the remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad