Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 - THE BEAR DANCES ON YONGE STREET - B's 3 Hogtown 1 FINAL - BRUINS lead series 3-1

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
I was on Quadra Island yesterday, and didn't get to see the game until an hour after it started, kids were running around and didn't notice Bergeron wasn't there until about halfway through the 1st.

They won and he is skating today, plus the game is on Saturday so no way I am missing this one from start to end.

Go Bruins!!!

Yes I did Google Quadra Island

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
...and then you hear "he hasn't had the wingers that complement his style etc" bs.
He's become the resident passenger and even if they go on to win the cup, I'd rather give a contract to Riley Nash, trade DK, and then see which one of Frederik, or maybe Studnicka can grab a spot here next season...

I am not in agreement with you on this opinion on Krecji. We are winning and what has he been awful and cost us goals ? One bone head play does not discount the fact as a whole the bruins have given up 8 goals in this series . D is part of the game and he has been responsible at that for years. Jake Debrusk has had a hell of a breakout season and Krecji is part of that. Late addition Ric Nash I believe got 6 points in his first 9 games on his line before injury. The only true target on Krecji is his salary . The Bruin Management gave him the aka PC. Reality wise is if Krecji made 4 mill a season this board would strut like Connor MCgregor at how lucky to have such a skilled 2 way player we have on a wicked cheap deal. Those are facts and yes i do have concerns that Krecji has some long term issues with his back . I want to end this post stating please I beg for all that is right do not associate me with JPNOLAN.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I am not in agreement with you on this opinion on Krecji. We are winning and what has he been awful and cost us goals ? One bone head play does not discount the fact as a whole the bruins have given up 8 goals in this series . D is part of the game and he has been responsible at that for years. Jake Debrusk has had a hell of a breakout season and Krecji is part of that. Late addition Ric Nash I believe got 6 points in his first 9 games on his line before injury. The only true target on Krecji is his salary . The Bruin Management gave him the aka PC. Reality wise is if Krecji made 4 mill a season this board would strut like Connor MCgregor at how lucky to have such a skilled 2 way player we have on a wicked cheap deal. Those are facts and yes i do have concerns that Krecji has some long term issues with his back . I want to end this post stating please I beg for all that is right do not associate me with JPNOLAN.

DeBrusk would have a breakout season with the ghost of Dit Clapper, he's THAT good!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad