Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 - THE BEAR DANCES ON YONGE STREET - B's 3 Hogtown 1 FINAL - BRUINS lead series 3-1

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Maybe ...but NO WAY any Leaf fans are sitting next to my boys....especially in the playoffs
:laugh:

On a related topic....Just a reminder, no off-line comments to the officials on Saturday! Behave....... they have delicate constitutions! :naughty:

Reactions: eightspokedb

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I can’t believe a leafs fan made a thread on the main board whining for a suspension because Marchand pushed Marner while he was on the ice.

That fan base has some of the most obnoxious people. And that’s putting it lightly. Everything is Marchands fault apparently.

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
Weathered the storm. Capitalized on mistakes. This series has been closer then the 3-1 suggests. Rask has been playing well and the Bruins have been keeping Toronto on the perimeter. A lot of people sliding in front shots. Hope the home crowd gets the guys fired up to close this out.

Good team win last night. Let’s keep it going.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
I'm giddy after watching that great effort! Tuukka was incredible, Marchand came to play, Miller is a monster and Riley Nash once again raised his game up to the first line!
Jake DeBrusk is a superstar in the making.
This is a beautiful night!
DeBrusk is amazing loven this rookie never stop Hustle 110% effort everytime he on the ice...most nights best player on his line

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
There was a play in the 3rd, where a Leaf skated parrallel to the B's blue line and took Chara out , hitting him from behind.
Clear as day. Both Eddy O. and Pierre said it should be a penalty on the Leafs, but of course no call. If Eddy O. thinks it should be
a penalty against the team the B's are playing, its got to be flagrant. That said, refs didn't call ticky tack stuff, which is kudos to them.
I was expecting at least one B's penalty after they went up 3-1.

I was too. For all the crap Rooney gets on this board (and I’m not about to defend him, lol), that was a pretty evenly reffed game. Toronto got their token home team pp....but didn’t get the third period “gift” pp as I’m sure many of us were waiting for.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
A3FBA74E-CB0E-4DED-9810-7AF906A93D1E.gif
Is it Saturday yet ?!?!?!

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
I was too. For all the crap Rooney gets on this board (and I’m not about to defend him, lol), that was a pretty evenly reffed game. Toronto got their token home team pp....but didn’t get the third period “gift” pp as I’m sure many of us were waiting for.
excellent put:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm

You have to love the refs though. Game 1 all of a sudden Bergeron is no longer allowed to take faceoffs.

First two games Bruins powerplay was dominant....solution...no more powerplays.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

I can see your perspective to a degree, however, I don’t think that any team should go an entire NHL game without getting at least one power play.

It isn’t like there truly weren’t calls to be made against Toronto.

Reactions: Strafer

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I can see your perspective to a degree, however, I don’t think that any team should go an entire NHL game without getting at least one power play.

It isn’t like there truly weren’t calls to be made against Toronto.

Leafs messed up a big opportunity with no Bergeron and the Bruins getting no PP's. Hope the Bruins get some PP's at home

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
We have zero to complain about reffing wise in this series . I actually think we got exactly the type of game we needed called yesterday . Taking Bergy off both units I think gives them an advantage . I understand the Nash call was terrible game 3 but wipe that out and I think these two games from a ref point NOT linesman were darn close to perfect and to be honest there was not really too many liberties taken by the teams considering he was letting them play .

Reactions: hrdpuk

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I think the reffing has been consistent the past 2 games which is good atleast. Don't really like the "playoff" style of calling games where they just let everything go but if its consistent i'd prefer that over the circus we usually get.

And I think that style of reffing hurt us a little bit in game 3 (especially considering how dangerous we looked on the PP we did have) but helped us last night, so yeah nothing too huge to complain about with the reffing so far.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I just heard the end of game call from Sirrott in the car on my way home from work.

Wow. He’s bad.

Yeah I heard some highlights on NHL Radio earlier today and some of his goal calls are a little cringeworthy

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Oh...you are mean.
Who knows how many women are posting ? The user name doesn't always give it away.

We have quite a few women here on the b's board.
Me-and my name doesn’t give a hint to my gender. I don’t know everything about hockey but I can hold my own.

I don’t get upset if I’m assumed to be a man but I hate the assumption that I don’t know anything, just care about how “hot” a player is, or similar.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I can’t believe a leafs fan made a thread on the main board whining for a suspension because Marchand pushed Marner while he was on the ice.

That fan base has some of the most obnoxious people. And that’s putting it lightly. Everything is Marchands fault apparently.

It’s confirmed that the majority of that fanbase on HFboards is still in high school.

Reactions: jgatie

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Bruins won one the most important game of the year and
Almost all we read is shit about Krejci ?
Common

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

You just have to laugh.

They remind me of my students that do something wrong and when punished whine “what about . . .?” In order to deflect their own wrong doing.

The reality is Kadri was a dirty little puke, broke the rules and got punished. Marchand has done some rat like things but he hasn’t crossed any lines. The Leafs fans can’t stand it. I just find it amusing that their fans act like middle schoolers.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad