ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay @ Columbus | 7:00PM EDT | CNBC, TVAS, SN360, FS-O, SUN | Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

atilla the honeybun

Apr 12, 2011
here
Pain gets worse apparently.

NMj5ATa.png

Anyway, congrats Columbus.

Blow this entire ****ing **** team up. Who gives a ****. Stamkos GONE. Kucherov GONE. GET EVERYBODY but Hedman OFF THIS ****ING GARBAGE DUMP OF A TEAM.
Lol I think just a new coach would be fine

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I'll eat the crow, gotta take what you dish right?

I can respect that. I wasn’t kidding when I said I was excited to watch the bolts because the way they played and dominated the reg season was magical. I feel for you as a fan, you gotta wonder if there’s going to be any major shake ups for you’re core, or if management thinks it was a fluke bad matchup. Jackets went all in at the deadline and were definitely NOT you’re average 8 seed.

Reactions: 5 Hole Jack

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
They have run analytics on all 5 major sports and the NHL has the lowest percentage of the best team always winning the series at around 60% of the time. There is a ton of luck involved.

I saw that. It concluded that to truly determine who the better team was they would have to play a 51 game series. :laugh:

Reactions: TLEH and Oneiro

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
I feel like everyone in that organization has a taint to them. Every player/coach/scout/etc. may as well have Ebola. I would not want anyone from that team for any reason whatsoever near my team in any capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad