ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay @ Columbus | 7:00PM EDT | CNBC, TVAS, SN360, FS-O, SUN | Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I am not of the opinion to immediately blame the coach as soon as **** goes bad.

I hold every player that was on the ice for that gongshow accountable.

Except for Coburn. He was trying to single-handedly win the fricking game. Helluva player tonight and he deserves respect, imho.

Congrats Columbus! You were the better team and played your structure to perfection. And I think Bobrovsky has definitely gotten over any past playoff problems. He was outstanding tonight.

Now take down the rest of the League, please.

Reactions: Bobcat110 and Aoko

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
We got the best tee time tomorrow guys!

giphy.gif

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
Except for Coburn. He was trying to single-handedly win the fricking game. Helluva player tonight and he deserves respect, imho.

Congrats Columbus! You were the better team and played your structure to perfection. And I think Bobrovsky has definitely gotten over any past playoff problems. He was outstanding tonight.

A part of me wants the CBJ to be swept next round to further f*** with TB.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

Killorn had some awesome shifts as well, particularly in game 3. But otherwise, yeah, rough stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad