ECQF - Game 4 - 7:30PM EDT - #2 Toronto vs #3 Tampa Bay (TOR Leads 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
I'll tell you all tampa is gonna be one tough out . Wont be easy.
I still can’t believe that Toronto walked in to Tampa and won both games, like come on! That is a stunner. Can’t imagine how the Tampa players feel right now they must be shocked.

One thing for sure, Toronto is going to be jacked up to put the Lightning away on Thursday.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Just pointing out facts. Leafs game 7 2013 up 4 to 1 choked. They also came back against Columbus from 4 to 1 and won only to lose the series. They were up 3 games to 1 against habs and blew the series. I'm sure I missed many more pathetic moments since this is going back all the way 2004. These are facts .
Yes, those are facts. They were up three one to Boston and Bergeron scored in overtime in 2013, they also had a comback in game for and lost game 5 to the Jackets and the 3- series lead I think that was the first time since Philly blew a three games to one lead. As most fans of the Leafs say- it is not over yet.

Holls Blackmail

“We’re not…how you say….pu*** boys here”
Oct 9, 2021
Just pointing out facts. Leafs game 7 2013 up 4 to 1 choked. They also came back against Columbus from 4 to 1 and won only to lose the series. They were up 3 games to 1 against habs and blew the series. I'm sure I missed many more pathetic moments since this is going back all the way 2004. These are facts .
Fugazi

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I still can’t believe that Toronto walked in to Tampa and won both games, like come on! That is a stunner. Can’t imagine how the Tampa players feel right now they must be shocked.

One thing for sure, Toronto is going to be jacked up to put the Lightning away on Thursday.
It was pretty luck to win both games. Good teams get lucky though so there's that.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014

At least TB fans got cheap tickets

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Yes, those are facts. They were up three one to Boston and Bergeron scored in overtime in 2013, they also had a comback in game for and lost game 5 to the Jackets and the 3- series lead I think that was the first time since Philly blew a three games to one lead. As most fans of the Leafs say- it is not over yet.
Thank you without insulting me. I wanted to point out the choke facts here and I'm getting blasted. Sad.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
How many players are even on the team from 2013?

Hell, are there even equipment managers in the org from then?

Fact: Tampa got SWEPT by Columbus

Fact: Leafs have went to game 7/max games every year with this "core" against very good teams, only going 6 vs Washington with rookies.

Fact: Montreal took 7 to beat the Leafs. "upset". That same team SWEPT the Jets and went to the finals

Fact: Leafs lost in 7 as the only team that had to play against Tampa with Point, Tampa? Went to the finals

I'm seeing laughing stock team that seems to take everyone they play to the brink and half of them go to the cup finals.

This team isn't even similar to last years team, and you want to bring up 2013 - 10 years later? When the hell has anyone ever used a playoff series from a decade ago to justify an argument

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo
Mar 12, 2009

and they were objectively bad in 1 of those games, and had a brutal first period in this one. If we've saved our best for last, we just might have a shot.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
3 goal come back against a power house team like the lighting.

Let Toronto fans celebrate their come back win…. Rest of series can wait, tonight was a cool moment for them.

But hopefully Toronto shows up with that 3rd period determination in game 5…. Hoping they close out lightning but they def need to be ready for tampas best.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
How many players are even on the team from 2013?

Hell, are there even equipment managers in the org from then?

Fact: Tampa got SWEPT by Columbus

Fact: Leafs have went to game 7/max games every year with this "core" against very good teams, only going 6 vs Washington with rookies.

Fact: Montreal took 7 to beat the Leafs. "upset". That same team SWEPT the Jets and went to the finals

Fact: Leafs lost in 7 as the only team that had to play against Tampa with Point, Tampa? Went to the finals

I'm seeing laughing stock team that seems to take everyone they play to the brink and half of them go to the cup finals.

This team isn't even similar to last years team, and you want to bring up 2013 - 10 years later? When the hell has anyone ever used a playoff series from a decade ago to justify an argument
The montreal unreal choke job was like a few years back. They had this core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad