GDT: ECQF | Game 4 | 5/7 | Montreal @ Ottawa | ‎OVERTIME EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Honestly, the Habs deserve to lose this series, but blowing two important calls like that is just disgraceful. The icing wasn't even close, even my father who barely watches the sport and basically didn't watch a hockey game during the Islanders playoff drought knew that was a disgusting call.

And Sens deserve to win? Honestly, they played a pretty bad game tonight.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Quit blaming the refs, the Habs couldn't score another goal and played like pansies in the third. It's their own fault.
Reffing couldn't have been any worse. But you're right, no excuses.
Honestly, the Habs deserve to lose this series, but blowing two important calls like that is just disgraceful. The icing wasn't even close, even my father who barely watches the sport and basically didn't watch a hockey game during the Islanders playoff drought knew that was a disgusting call.
Why do we deserve to lose this series? Hell we don't even deserve to lose this game?

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Prust half broken, just stay on the bench if you are to play injured.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'm just glad it's almost over. Everything that could have went wrong this series has gone wrong. I know some people here will love to point out that this sample size proves team was a fluke, but whatever luck we had during the regular season...it doesn't balance out the horrible luck we have had this series.

I know, no excuses and all that, but it's really just been a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad