GDT: ECQF | Game 4 | 5/7 | Montreal @ Ottawa | ‎OVERTIME EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Nobody will feel sorry for the habs but truth is the nhl has chosen it's favorite and is trying to hand them the series on a silver plater.

That was a joke plain and simple a pure ****in joke Gonchar didn't even try to get the puck. Turris disturbing the work of the goalie again nothing.

The kicking goal seriously i hated chris Lee but now Tim Peel is number one on my **** last what a ****in ****** bag.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Budaj coming in cold......this ain't gonna take long. Hope he makes me eat my words....every one of them.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
One little penalty against the Sens. If you believe Sens played that clean a game, you are freaking idiot. Corrupt league.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Quit blaming the refs, the Habs couldn't score another goal and played like pansies in the third. It's their own fault.

Honestly, the Habs deserve to lose this series, but blowing two important calls like that is just disgraceful. The icing wasn't even close, even my father who barely watches the sport and basically didn't watch a hockey game during the Islanders playoff drought knew that was a disgusting call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad