Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Had to watch this one on delay.

There isn’t a team in history that could hit the post three times on an empty net outside of this one lol.

F’ing Christ I said out loud to my Dads chuckle in the other room.

I’m 46 going on 87 and I think this team has something to do with it.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Not going to try and argue they were amazing. But I thought they were solid enough. Came into a high pressure situation, first playoff game for both of them, and hung tough. 5v5 on-ice stats:

Lohrei 12-13 shot attempts, 5-7 shots, 2-1 high danger chances, 0-0 goals
Wotherspoon 15-18 shot attempts, 9-7 shots, 1-2 high danger chances, 0-1 goals

That's not bad. Just 3 high danger chances conceded between them, 1 goal against. Yeah you can attribute some of that to their D partners, especially for Mason. Some mistakes were made. But a good effort all the same. For a first game for both of them, I'll take it. Let's see how they go from here.
as long as i dont have to see grtz again. im happy

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I was trying to see Sportsnet post game with their panel. Can’t find it.
As soon as the game ended it went to this screen...

1714017261050.jpeg

If Leafs would've won they'd still be celebrating in the post game show!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Jeff O Neil & Marty Biron both think Ullmark plays next game ,and said it's nuts but Leafs will not complain.

Insane game by Brad. Just incredible. Somewhere, Ken Linseman must be smiling.

And Danton Heinen: super. On Brad’s first goal, he brought the puck up ice with speed and flair and makes super pass. Great game.
1714018509033.png

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I posted earlier about going to a concert during the game tonight.

We ended up at a bar on Canal St to watch the first two periods and by chance sat next to a guy who was on the tech crew for the band we were going to see. So fun, and such a nice guy.

Also ran into Dicky Barrett and took our Christmas card photo haha.

Last edited:

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Hate to be negative after a win but that Lohrei turnover in the third is unacceptable. Leafs capitalize on that 9 times out of 10.

Luckily we had Marchy go and score seconds later so everything is sunshine and rainbows around here. But the zone exits need work. I have to think Gryz factors back in.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Keefe complains with 4 powerplays in a row and 2 missed high sticks.. . .

Probably going home to eat a quinoa salad and be the little spoon . . .
Keef is a king sized douche.
He runs a team that pisses their pants when a team scores in their empty net.
His career as coach (puppet) of the leafs is almost over.
He knows it, we know it, the American people know it.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Keef is a king sized douche.
He runs a team that pisses their pants when a team scores in their empty net.
His career as coach (puppet) of the leafs is almost over.
He knows it, we know it, the American people know it.
What are they like 1-7 last 8 on home ice in playoffs.:D

Hate to be negative after a win but that Lohrei turnover in the third is unacceptable. Leafs capitalize on that 9 times out of 10.

Luckily we had Marchy go and score seconds later so everything is sunshine and rainbows around here. But the zone exits need work. I have to think Gryz factors back in.
Grizz better stop passing pucks to their D too.Use the glass .I do not care who plays but they need to be assertive.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I’d still keep the rotation, they are used to it, their bodies are used to it. To all of a sudden ramp up work when they aren’t used to it will wear them out faster and you want fresh goalies if this goes the distance
They have 2 full days off between both games 3 & 4 & 4 & 5.They interviewed Swayman post game & he said he wants that net.Tough call with those save % every game vs Leafs..Was me, I start Swayman and try to put them on the brink .Thankfully not my decision but I will cheer whoever is in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad