ECQF Game 3: Tampa Bay @ Columbus | 7:00PM EDT | NBCSN, TVAS, SN360, FS-O, SUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
So you get to take more offense about Stamkos jabbing foligno than foligno himself?

He probably won't ask because it was a non event. If he does ask, for whatever reason, I suspect Stamkos agrees win lose or draw.
Foligno actually took major issue with the jab. What game were you watching?

Was it the same one where Stamkos actually has the stones to drop em with Foligno?

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
giphy.gif

Reactions: Holtbyisms

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Foligno actually took major issue with the jab. What game were you watching?

Was it the same one where Stamkos actually has the stones to drop em with Foligno?
Yes he wanted to go then, but did not.
That is VERY different from him wanting to seek redress in game 4 where the rules say if you want to settle you settle early.

I don't think foligno says boo at the start of game 4. If I am wrong and he wants Stamkos to settle over a weak jab in a scrum, I suspect Stamkos answers the bell.

What is so hard to understand?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Boston or Toronto don’t stand a chance against Columbus imo, the Blue Jackets are on another level.
Wow... CBJ are a good checking team.... down and dirty within the rules but not the Detroit Red Wings in the 2000's....

I think Both Boston and Tornto are better than Tampa...

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I realize upsets are in fact a thing, but this? What's transpiring in this series I wouldn't have given a prayer. I'm speechless.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Pretty crazy that the Bolts and the Pens are likely to go out in the first round. This should be an interesting year at least.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Wow... CBJ are a good checking team.... down and dirty within the rules but not the Detroit Red Wings in the 2000's....

I think Both Boston and Tornto are better than Tampa...

Boston yes
Toronto maybe

Big difference in these teams blue lines....wasn't Ron Hainsey part of the CBJ 1999 expansion draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad