Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 4/21 7:41 PM - Good Day Sunshine - NESN, TNT, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestido

Jun 19, 2018
Did you see Krech the first two games? He is like the walking dead out there. Bringing the others down.
haha yeah he sure was, but so was the majority of the team. We just have to get into the series. Florida has already been playing playoff hockey for a month. We just started

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
I hope they come out throwing the body on the Panthers CONSTANTLY throughout the game. Wear them down and show them what a long series is all about.
Wouldn’t mind something legal but heavy on dubas by either Freddy or Hathaway. Let’s bring the heat tonight and actually get into the playoff swing. Win tonight and we’re still perfectly on track.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
3rd liners.jpeg

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I'm not panicking about the lines at all, but I think the czech lines need to be together. They were just way too dominant when they were. I like this :

Zacha - Krejci - Pasta
March - Coyle - Debrusk
Hall - Freddy - Bertuzzi
Foligno (Lauko) - Nosek - Hathaway

Are we not wanting Freddy at Center? I know he hasnt played much center this year, but that's his actual positon
Frederic hasn’t played center here all season long but ya sure let’s experiment with it now in the playoffs with a series tied 1-1 and our top face off centerman out with injury. Seems logical

NMF

May 24, 2012
We are called the Lunatic Fringe for a reason! lol. In all honesty, I used to live and die with every game. I used to get so pissed when they lost and literally would sulk for days. The Bruins have been eliminated from the playoffs 5 or 6 times on my Birthday and needless to say those Birthdays sucked. Somewhere along the way ( probably after spending a boatload on Game 7 of the 2019 Cup Finals) I realized that I took it way too seriously. The NHL and all pro sports are entertainment for us and a job for the players and coaches. The players are no different than us. Some days they kill it at work and some days they are miserable. The reality is that every single player in the playoffs wants to win 1000x more than we want them to. This is their childhood dream and livelihood. Sure during the regular season, guys are going to take nights off, but during the playoffs, they are giving everything they have to hoist the Cup. IMHO we should enjoy it for what it is. Root our ass off for them during the game and no matter the outcome, appreciate the 3 hours away from the reality that the game brings us. There is a lot going on in the world today and in my opinion, we have much bigger things to concern ourselves with, than to lambaste hockey players over a win or loss. With that said Bruins 5 Panthers 2. Let's Go Bruins!

Last edited:

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
We have a new Bruins fan that arrived this morning. My niece is here and healthy and she's got her Bergeron bear her auntie got her with her :)

My sister is very much looking forward to the game and says she approves of the changes.
Congrats to your sister and the proud auntie.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
We are called the Lunatic Fringe for a reason! lol. In all honesty, I used to live and die with every game. I used to get so pissed when they lost and literally would sulk for days. The Bruins have been eliminated from the playoffs 5 or 6 times on my Birthday and needless to say those Birthdays sucked. Somewhere along the way ( probably after spending a boatload on Game 7 of the 2019 Cup Finals) I realized that I took it way too seriously. The NHL and all pro sports are entertainment for us and a job for the players and coaches. The players are no different than us. Some days they kill it at work and some days they are miserable. The reality is that every single player in the playoffs wants to win 1000x more than we want them to. This is their childhood dream and livelihood. Sure during the regular season, guys are going to take nights off, but during the playoffs, they are giving everything they have to hoist the Cup. IMHO we should enjoy it for what it is. Root our ass off for them during the game and no matter the outcome, appreciate the 3 hours away from the reality that the game brings us. There is a lot going on in the world today and in my opinion, we have much bigger things to concern ourselves with, than to lambaste hockey players over a win or loss. With that said Brins 5 Hurricanes 2. Let's Go Bruins!
Hurricanes?

4E32C83C-A8A4-4DE1-B00A-5EA3344EECC0.gif

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
The Bruins won the first game and were in on the 2nd one until the third and they've been playing terrible.

I thought game 2 was actually pretty boring on both sides for the first 2 periods. Lots of turnovers, passes weren't connecting.

I hope we get to see what the game is like when they're on their game. We've seen what they're capable of when everything is clicking and thats the frustrating part because they can be so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad