GDT: ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS (1) at Ottawa (0) 3 PM | NBC, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Going to need a minor miracle to pull this one out with our depleted lineup and a desperate Sens team.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Going to need a minor miracle to pull this one out with our depleted lineup and a desperate Sens team.

Here that Tuukkuu,have a feeling he is our only chance of winning today.Will have to be as good as he was last game.Well unless Pasta can bury his chances.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
My heart goes out to the lives lost and the family, friends and the people who witnessed this tragedy, as well as the people of Boston. It is hard to imagine how a human can commit such an evil act and justify killing innocent people for their own twisted beliefs.

Hopefully the B's can pull out a win against the odds with all the injuries. Tuukka will most likely need to steal this game but a little puck luck would be great Hockey Gods.

GO BRUINS!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
On the way to Canadian Tire Centre!

Nabbed a seat in the 4th row!

Let's Go Bruins!!

For you and the other B's fans going to the game have a blast and CHEER LOUD for our boys.

They need all of the support they can get.

Good Luck Joe M.

GO B's !

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The Bruins were scheduled to play the Senators in a regular season game 4 years ago. Lockout made the season run later than normal. Obviously the game was cancelled, but I was on Boylston St after the Red Sox game waiting to head over to the Garden. The smell of an explosion like that is something you'll never forget. We were evacuated, and police officers had basically formed a corridor and were pushing people towards the river. The silence was eerie, cell service kept getting shut down, and no one really knew what had happened yet.

What a crazy day. The worst of humanity, followed by the absolute best.

I'd really like a win today, please and thank you.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Are you best man ?

Need to work the Bruins into speach

Have fun

Yup!

It's in there twice and I'm even going to update him on the score in the speech if they are winning/win, lol.

Everyone here is prepped for it. My brother drove down with a Rogers CEO from Toronto to Boston for game 7 in 2013 and never thought of leaving the arena. He just kept texting me 'Believe'.

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Time for the Bs to come out and put their collective foot down on the throats of the Senators.

No excuses. Next guy up.

Lets get this done boys!!

3-1 victory heading back home up 2-0

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
bruins-believe.png

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My biggest worry is that they come out flat. Thinking they got their split and job done.

Cassidy needs to ride them hard from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad