GDT: ECQF Game #1; Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | Series Tied 0-0 | 7PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
We'll see who shows up Saturday.

Leafs really weren't ever a threat in this game, but each game exists on its own.

We had the chance to take the lead in the 2nd period, but couldn't capitalized on those PPs...probably would have been a different game...well, it's only game 1.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
and yet we are the ones getting blown out after a 5 minutes penalty with potentially a suspension to one of our better players.

If Kadri has to let his emotions get the best of him then he has to pick the target better.

I want Kadri playing with his emotions. He's at his best when he's playing hard and playing fast. I'm just glad Marner is alright.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Mike “you’re either up one or down one in the playoffs” Babcock :laugh: 5-1 Guy doesn’t have a clue how to coach unless he’s got team Canada or lidstrom datsyuk zetterberg in their primes
So....... what you’re saying is you DONT like the coach.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Why is this board full of so many fake fans?

I bet the same people whining about the team being soft are the same ones calling for Kadri to be suspended.

Whining and overreacting doesn't mean they're necessarily fake fans. People react to their emotions differently than others do. I fly off the handle and say stupid crap sometimes. It's part of being a fan, why do people let it get to them so much?

I don't get that part.

Reactions: The Cobra

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
What's your point? Small things make big differences? I agree, that's why we need SKILL and OFFENSE on our top pp.

I love how Pittsburgh just plays their top 3 for pretty much all 2 minutes, meanwhile we have 4th line bums who score at .09gpg on our top pp because of herocock's obsession with gud pros and gud lines.

Komarov is an offensive dead end, he doesn't need to have terrible misses or terrible plays for me to know that he doesn't belong on the ice, let alone the top pp. It doesn't have to DIRECTLY be his fault for people to realize he is a negative on our PP.
Our PP looked good tonight and their league-leading proficiency means that they're good as is. I don't know why having Komarov there is putting everyone's panties in a bunch--they should be more concerned with the PK.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
What's your point? Small things make big differences? I agree, that's why we need SKILL and OFFENSE on our top pp.

I love how Pittsburgh just plays their top 3 for pretty much all 2 minutes, meanwhile we have 4th line bums who score at .09gpg on our top pp because of herocock's obsession with gud pros and gud lines.

Komarov is an offensive dead end, he doesn't need to have terrible misses or terrible plays for me to know that he doesn't belong on the ice, let alone the top pp. It doesn't have to DIRECTLY be his fault for people to realize he is a negative on our PP.

But but but remember that one time when komarov made that chip off the boards that led to a PP goal?!?!

Babcock is a good coach and you have no idea what you're talking about!!!

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Nothing like turning on the team and fans of it, one loss in against the Bruins in the playoffs.

Pure class.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
They put their skates on one at a time......

Gardiner post
Marner inches wide
Couple of pretty decent PP's but no puck luck

Could have been a very different game.

That said......Leafs need to stay out of the box, they're not winning anything on PK

I hear ya

It's just crazy that the B's seem make every pass, finish every check hard, and a system that they play flawlessly.

For example

2 passes and in the zone, 2 hits, puck comes free, 2 short passes, top shelf.

But every single time, with almost zero mistakes. It's crazy how well oiled they are. I want a team like that lol

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Oh god I’ve seen at least 3 Reimer posts in the last couple of pages. I’m out that plugs name comes up and automatically I’m out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad