Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 - BRUINS 3 Sunrise 1 - Boston leads series 1-0

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
The defense really put it on lockdown in the 3d, though Orlov was an adventure today.

Taylor Hall and Charlie Coyle were the two best players for me.

Lots of nerve from a few guys and Foligno has a reputation for taking bad penalties, he can't take that one and he needs to cut it out.
Agree Hall and Coyle...however Bert, Marchand, Clifford and Orlov also had solid games.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
View attachment 690452My heart is as full as a jesse puljujarvi helmet
20211204_194654~3.jpeg

This is why

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
For a good chunk of game, the Cats dictated play. As Brick would say (or maybe he did I only have ESPN), FLA had active sticks.

Ridiculously soft goal or its an anything can happen finish. Coyle tilted the ice in the 2nd half of the game.

While Gudas' hitting is a concern, but his cheap/dirty stuff with players vulnerable is going to get someone hurt.

Rest up Linus!

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wanted a little more from Marchand, Pasta, Krejci, and DeBrusk but overall not terrible or anything. Defense a bit sluggish as well, but Carlo was quality.

Liked Charlie Coyle's game tonight, big man like him using his reach to keep plays alive and control the puck is such an asset in the playoffs. Looked really engaged.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Really don’t wanna get ahead of myself but if that was Floridas best effort, and really they did play a good game, the Bs played overall a meh game and still won 3-1. If they can shake this flu and get Bergy back they’ll steamroll. You can tell a lot of guys weren’t at 100 tonight.

Also hoping they start Lyon again. He had some strong stops but a lot of shaky moments. Don’t think his play is sustainable.

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad