BRUINS GDT ECQF Game 1 - 8/12 11:08 AM - Whalercanes vs BRUINS - NESN, SN, SN4K, NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm a night owl, so the later start would've been preferable for me.

The game will likely be over when I wake up, so I'll just come here for the result. If things are back to normal, I'll know the outcome right away. If they won, the PGT will be 3 pages; if they lost, it'll be 13 pages. ;)

Reactions: Bruinaura

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I am fortunate because I am off today, I wouldn't have seen the game last night if it had gone ahead. I'm okay with it because the ice would have been like slush and I really don't want our Bruins injured off the mark. Both teams have to deal with back-to-backs, so really that is not an issue.

Imagine how much that game last night hurt both teams - they must be hurting mentally (Columbus) and physically (both). If Hedman is nursing an injury....yikes, good luck taking that skate off and getting it back on. It could have done a lot of damage to both teams. Too much hockey too soon, crappy ice, how much will that cost them in the long run?

Last edited:
Reactions: Swipes

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
"I had a piece of pizza. I'm not going to lie to you, it was delicious." -- Bruce Cassidy on waiting for the end of TBL-CBJ

Reactions: caz16

hopeeew

Feb 25, 2019
Well the starting time works for me because it'll be 6pm in here and I have a day off but I totally understand that most of you are pissed about the postponing.

5 more hours and then the waiting is FINALLY over! It still feels kind of weird to watch hockey and especially playoffs in August but I'm starting to adapt. A couple days ago I even raised my enthusiasm by watching some highlights of the old playoff games hehe.

I hope that the waiting has been worth it and the team will be ready despite everything. Yayyy go Bruins

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My irritation isn't that we didn't play but at the NHL for not putting a buffer for at least 2 OT's to occur. I feel that they need to move 3pm games to 1pm.

I'm going to update Carolina's line up and will send to Fenway to fix.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My irritation isn't that we didn't play but at the NHL for not putting a buffer for at least 2 OT's to occur. I feel that they need to move 3pm games to 1pm.

I'm going to update Carolina's line up and will send to Fenway to fix.

I'm ready ( need at least one more )

upload_2020-8-12_6-48-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad